·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
HORSECOLLAR- ONE WHO SNOWMOBILES

·
Administrator_X
5,122 Posts
Thanks Steimy! I kind of figured that, but my grandpa used to say that all the time and I'm sure he didn't mean that. I figure his interpretation was that it was to be used in place of bull$#**. How times change, eh? Thanks for the clarification.
Hats off to all you horsecollars!!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Idooski, you mean like this winter is a bunch of horsecollar.

Steimy's dictionary:

HORSECOLLAR-1. One who snowmobiles 2. BULLSH#T

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I'm voting for Paul, but that "Other" guy, is not doing too badly.

FishHog

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Mxz7, We'll have to extend the voting for an extra day, Someone must have tried to sabotage the election yesterday,and took down the whole forum. KInd of like the Bush-Gore election. Alright horsecollars voting may resume at any time now.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It's a nailbiter, Machzzzz1 and Paul Yarek are only one vote apart. Think we might need a recall by the time it's all over!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Wow.  I must say im pretty impressed.  I didnt expect to get that many.  But why are there so few votes.  Do people acually load up the fourm and read the options and leave with out voting.  

Anyways Thanks for the support!!! I guess

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
like machzzzz1 says and i the same didn't expect to get that many. but the nice thing is not having a blowout where it is one sided. goes to prove 3000 members can think alot alike.
thanks to all.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Thanks to my parents for voting Rocketman....

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
look at that scumbag rocketman doing the come from behind and now he's neck and neck with me.  

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Sweet! How did that happen?

Cheese spread come to Pappa!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
rocketman,
 have a good trip, let me do like the french and ruskie skating judges.  

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Could Rocketman be horsecollar of the year? Wow what a turn of events, we need to spread the word and get more horsecollsars to vote. All you other horsecollars out there will have to watch the election for me, Mxz7 and Nick you guys are in charge, I'll be out of town for the weekend with the little lady. LATER.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts