Snowmobile World banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mxz7,
 after yesterday i thought we wouldn't se you for a few days that you would come dragging in like the tomcat.  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i was looking at the poll just now and steimy did something that makes him a class guy. he sits there with no vote so that means he didn't vote for himself. FIRST CLASS. i remember once when the polls opened for a national election and one of the candidates was there to be the first to vote, he came out from voting and announced that he voted for himself.  

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
He is a class guy Paul.I voted for Nick cause it will cost me the least to send the cheesespread to him.LOL   Nick lives 30 minutes away.
But you really deserved my vote.Can't change it now.

I think Rocketman gave himself a few X-tra votes,moderators can do anything.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mxz7,
 you scumbag and i voted for you. great. now i know you and rocketman bad. LOL  

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Nice job keepin' the polls on the first page horsecollars, I'm back in town again. No snow in the dells area either. What a gay winter.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
steimy,
 well i'm glad you didn't crack up the sled, how far away did you have to travel ?
 you travelled to no snow ? i have a hard time believing that the most advanced powerful nation in the world does not have access to that information.  

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Naw, didn't go for snowmobiling. Just went up to the good ole Wis. Dells a romantic weekend with Mrs. Yarek.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
You must have talked to the wrong Mrs. Yarek, I was referring to your daughter. J/K Hope I didn't strike a nerve!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
ZRT600MtnCat, I guess you don't hang around in the Doo forum enough, That's OK, I see you voted, Another one for PAUL "CHEESY HORSECOLLAR" YAREK

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
zrt600mtncat,
 hey thanks ! i'll fax you a hundred dollars. don't pay attention to these young brats like steimy. LOL

steimy,
 what does that handle mean anyways ? forget that what i started out to say was jealousy will get you nowhere. LMAO

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Are you askin' what does Steimy mean?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
My last name is Steimle, most of the guys at work and school call me Steimy, I didn't make it up. When I registered for snowmobileworld.com I was at school, Nick showed me the site, I just logged in as Steimy. What a story eh?

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
steimy,
 you mean crazy nick gehring ?  does he look in real life like his avatar ? i'd like to meet that nut.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Yes, He sure does, he always has that dumb look on his face too. He doesn't wear his hard hat to school though, only at work. Paul, are you the Penguin?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey veteran babe magnet,, easy.,,,  I look close to my avatar,  but not that close ...  I wear a hard hat at work,, but thats as close as I resemble it!  Maybe I can get a pic of my under my avatar sometime like I think they are supposed to be for.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts