Snowmobile World banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Only a couple more hours of voting left horsecollars! Looks like we picked up a few more votes since yesterday. SWwebmaster picked some up and OTHER

·
Registered
356 Posts
This is pretty interesting.... I was thinking.....visualize some  guy visiting this forum for the first time, and reading these posts for "horsecollar of the year"  They'd have to think what kinda of "good ole boys club is this"??
They'd probably think well these poor ski doo guys havn't had any snow to ride on this year, and they have "gone over the edge" and now  they are inventing contests to entertain themselves cause they can't ride! and..... they'd be right!!  It's not as good as riding, but were all trying...... keep it going..... DooZ

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Outstanding, Congrats Paul! Rocketman gave her a go but came up short, That's alright though he's a horsecollar.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Originally posted by mxz7@Feb 10 2002, 12:01 PM
Since Rocketman can't finish that Chalet anytime soon.I volunteer to send the horsecollar of the year an assortment of the best damn cheesespread that Wisconsin has to offer.The Vote will end a week from today.Feb.17th.The winning horsecollar must e-mail me his mailing adress to get the loot. ;)
Remeber this topic guys. LOL

Horsecollar Paul was paid in full when we met up with him for the SW ride in Haliburton.

He got his cheesespread! :thumbsup: Hope you liked it buddy!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Pete,
hey that cheese with bacon spread on a roast chicken sandwich :p i'm licking my lips thinking about it.

i made blackened steak tonight, even momma liked the black on the outside blood on the inside dead animal.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Just curious but it was stated on here that "Horsecollar" was refering to "Snowmobiler" of the year. If thats true you would have to remove a ton of people from that old list. The fact that some of them having over 6800 posts, There is NO way they could have enough time to be snowmobiling.
Now if "Horsecollar" was refering to SW site surfer of the year...Well, Paul you deserve that cheese!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Originally posted by Chubby@Apr 3 2004, 10:32 PM
Just curious but it was stated on here that "Horsecollar" was refering to "Snowmobiler" of the year. The fact that some of them having over 6800 posts, There is NO way they could have enough time to be snowmobiling.
and how many miles did you record this season past ?

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Wow..here's an oldie! Still can't believe Paul beat me....I had all the crackers lined up for that cheese and everything... :cussing:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Originally posted by paul yarek@Apr 4 2004, 12:02 AM
and how many miles did you record this season past ?
Only 3967miles, It was a late start and an early finish, All in all not a bad year, In a way it didn't hurt as much two end the season to weeks early, I ran out of gas money anyway. :(

And you Paul? miles that is.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts