Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i am currently working on a john deere JDX8, and a JD 300.  They both have walbros, and they both run like crap.  The JDX8, will start first pull, and idle, but will not move, just bogs down.  I played around with the carb for a half an hour last night, and could not get it to go.  I also took carb apart and cleaned it.  I also put a new in tank filter in, and new fuel lines.  this one has me stumped.  I also put new crank seals in engine.

Now for the 300.  It will run for a few secs, and die.  seems to be flooding out.  i took whole carb apart, and cleaned it good.  I put new fuels line in, new in tank filter, and still is doing the same.  i have had the carb apart 4 times now, and still have not been able to fix it.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

Don't forget to visit my John Deere Website!!!!!

Http://ryan55349.tripod.com

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well, it's been a long time but here goes. Under one of the welsh plugs is a small brass tube with a plastic ball inside of it that goes bad. It will run real rich. I have a some Walbor carbs and parts (kits ect.) that you can have for free. Just let me know and I will send them out.

Auggie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts