Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
nope just ahve to get it rebuilt, what sled is it on, WE shocks are tuchy shocks they need a littlem ore love then other kinds, need to be rebuilt more often them most shocks.

·
Registered
304 Posts
what sled is it on? if its a prox make sure there is a aluminum bar across the front of the rails. it keeps the braided line from getting caught in the track which will rip the line loosing all charge.
if that not the case I know they have bad seals in them.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
rock where do you live at, i know good places to get these dont at and if you want to wait, i do rebuild over the summer to

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
how many miles are on it, the first rebuild is always the most important and should sooner then any other rebuild. just like oil in a new car, oil in new shock bets all the new shock wear debre in it and can cause this. rebuild all 4 shocks each year forsure, WE shocks exspecially. how many miles on the sled

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how many miles are on it, the first rebuild is always the most important and should sooner then any other rebuild. just like oil in a new car, oil in new shock bets all the new shock wear debre in it and can cause this. rebuild all 4 shocks each year forsure, WE shocks exspecially. how many miles on the sled[/b]
4100 mile never touched.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
that is why, i do rebuild every 500 to 1000 miles on mine (i ride really hard and i have more touchy one from 03). 4100 is a little much you should really go no more then 2000 without a rebuid, i can see why it failed. im sure the IFP went up into the top of the res and it failed the seal. a rebuild will fix all the problems, make sure to get all 4 rebuilt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts