Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=23799]

Myself and mlabudda will most likely be on tonight for a little bit...maybe around 7 'ish? If there is no server online to use, I'll try and host a game. I did it last night but nobody joined.....wanna try it out again tonight.

So if anyone wants to play....please join us! :cool:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
For those of you that were there, thanks for playing..it was fun! :thumbsup: [/b]
I wouldn't consider what I did playing but it was fun. After Xmas I will be much better, eggnog and xteam practice.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Do you need to have the Xteam game to do this or can you just have the demo?

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
you have to have the full version but it is worth it. For 20 bucks you get endless entertainment of watching me circle around in the trees :cool:

try the demo first and make sure you don't need a new video card though. I had to get one, stupid emachines!

It's worth it and we could use some new blood, Matt is way to good and we are tired of getting bluehazed :undercover:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Where do you get it? local skidoo dealer or what. If I had seen it I would have bought it but I havent seen it yet so :bash:

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Where do you get it? local skidoo dealer or what. If I had seen it I would have bought it but I havent seen it yet so :bash: [/b]
just download from where Matt said get a username and password, configure your firewalls and 2 primes 1 pull and you are off.

·
Registered
203 Posts
just download from where Matt said get a username and password, configure your firewalls and 2 primes 1 pull and you are off.
[/b]
OK I'm slow I downloaded the game and where do I get this username and password and I thought you had to own the game to play online.

Oh and if you buy it from the xteam website do they send you a disk or what?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK I'm slow I downloaded the game and where do I get this username and password and I thought you had to own the game to play online.

Oh and if you buy it from the xteam website do they send you a disk or what?
[/b]

http://www.x-teamracing.net/

Did you pay for the game yet or did you just download the demo version?? You need to buy the game online and follow the instructions to download and play it. No disk is sent to you, you download it from the site.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I did not buy the game. Once you buy and download it its for that specific computer only is that right?

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
I did not buy the game. Once you buy and download it its for that specific computer only is that right? [/b]
haven't tested it but I think you might be able to download it elsewhere. If you log into the site and go to the purchase area it will say download instead of buy it.

Come join the fun. Tunedbyear is about to race me in the trees next week! And watch it Corey bluffs about his abilities!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts