Snowmobile World banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
If I can download it to any computer I have for 20 bux I'm gonna do it. I might e-mail em or something. I'd sure love to race you guys!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I don't know for sure, I haven't tried to load it on another machine. Good question though...
[/b]
Would you mind trying it and telling me what happens? Thanks,

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
You can download it to as many computers as you want, but only 1 can use it at any given time. It seems that the computer in use downloads a small certificate from the xteam website and causes that computer to retain ownership.

Over the course of a few hours or longer, another computer can use teh game, but that certificate must now be transferred to the other computer, rendering the orginal one unplayable until it is transferred back.

It is all automated, you do not need to do anything other than accept or cancel the transfer.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I bought it and its downloading!!! Cant wait to try it and I'll be running the races with you guys and my username is SNOCROSSED by the way.

Oh and you got any tips for a newbie?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I bought it and its downloading!!! Cant wait to try it and I'll be running the races with you guys and my username is SNOCROSSED by the way.

Oh and you got any tips for a newbie?
[/b]
Cool!! Tips?? :sly: Watch out for the trees!! :lol: Yeah....ditch the keyboard, get a joystick/game controller. I have a controller similar to a PS2 controller. It's a Gravis Gamepad Pro, they can be found for fairly cheap on ebay.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ah crap I'm sorry guys I wasnt here. If I was I wouldve raced you. I ordered a logitech rumblepad2 controller from bestbuy. Just gimme some notice and I'll race.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts