Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Wal Mart last night and much to my surprise, they had Artcic Cat boots on the shelves. I looked them over, and they are significantly lower quality than the Cat boots I bought at the dealer last year, but they are definately priced right. For a good winter yard boot (i.e. snowblowing) or for non agressive riders, they will probably be great. They were priced at $35. SWRules

·
Registered
516 Posts
LOL yeah i seen that last year so i bought some they never froze my feet yet. their not top of the line but cheap and well worth it ;)

·
Registered
310 Posts
walmart.................................. ???

·
Registered
177 Posts
I also bought a pair of them last year, no problems, they are great for the money you pay for them. :)

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Do they have removable liners?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yes Powderboy, they do have removable liners.

What kind of reaction is that sledcrazy?(walmart.............. ??? )

A

·
0 Posts
Bought a set from Meijers last year for $65, they are warmer then my $150 Sorels.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
For $35 with removable liners i would buy them from a supermarket.... theres nothing wrong with having a spare set of boots with ya... I usually carry a backup of everything... IE helmet, bibs, last years "out of style" jacket :D and at least two pair gloves... when your staying in hotels those stupid heaters they have can never bring back a soaked set of gloves

1 - 9 of 9 Posts