Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Terri and I have been searching for a cabin in Michigan and was wondering if anyone has one for sale or perhaps knew of anyone who may have one.
Thanks

Richard Vyse

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts
My buddy is selling his house in Mancelona. Its a great place for sleddin. We ride from there every weekend. Very close to Kalkaska, tons of state land for hunting, and manistee lake is at the end of the road. 5 acres. I think he has to get about $90K for it.

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Terri and I have been searching for a cabin in Michigan and was wondering if anyone has one for sale or perhaps knew of anyone who may have one.
Thanks

Richard Vyse
386.427.3634[/b]

Maybe...what are you looking for? We have not been trying to sell it yet, but we have been talking about it. It's 5 acres in Irons with the back of the property backing up the the trail system. New 5" well and septic. It has an old modular school room on it that I have altered into a 3 BR 1 1/2 bath. All new wiring and electric. It still needs a lot of work, but it does a great job of sleeping sledders. Will probably ask somewhere around $40k. Might take that Harley in partial trade. :D

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My buddy is selling his house in Mancelona. Its a great place for sleddin. We ride from there every weekend. Very close to Kalkaska, tons of state land for hunting, and manistee lake is at the end of the road. 5 acres. I think he has to get about $90K for it.[/b]
I would like to know more: location, pictures, detailed info.
TKS
Richard

1 - 4 of 4 Posts