Snowmobile World banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have the ski doo racing boots made by trukke that look like snowboard boots with 2 clips to tighten them. the have a fleece liner and boy they work good!

·
Registered
104 Posts
My wife and I bought the Rocky Blizzards, it will be interesting to see how they preform. As long as one doen't pack your foot into your boot I think any brand will preform well if made for the temps. I have a pair of Merrell Polar Tech's that are like a hiking boot that I will wear too, the are awesome in cold weather and 1/2 the weight only down side is they are short.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Originally posted by Forester@Nov 16 2004, 09:28 PM
As long as one doen't pack your foot into your boot I think any brand will preform well if made for the temps. 
[snapback]364197[/snapback]​
I agree. A good sock liner helps too. Poly is what I use, and then a nice wool or equivilent sock.
I wear like a 10 1/2 shoe, but a size 12 boot.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Scott S can you PM me with the info for the store location? IS the sale still on cause I need som enew baffins as mine are worn out and that price is worth the tour.

Perm

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
I have to agree with everyone that said Lacrosse. I've owned a pair of Icemen for 12 years and they have been great boots. I've been in slush up to my knees and my feet never got wet or cold. I was thinking about getting new boots this year, but I may just get new liners. These things have been great for me!

·
10,054 Posts
I owned a pair of ruoutside boots that were HOT,,, but also too big. I switched to a pair of regular HJC boots and really like them,,,, they keep my feet warm and dry which is why I wear them!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Bunny Boots are the way to go... Absoultely the warmest availabe. I've had Sorel -100, and Baffin -100, and bunny boots got them both beat hands down. If you've never seen them, they're usually white, made of rubber, and have a depressurization valve on the side. I've real-world tested them to -65 deg F, standing for about 2 hours, and the only part of me not cold were my feet.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I use Ranger boots myself.......tested for -60 F and they are only around 60.00! replaceable foot liners and everything!!!! GOOD DEAL!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts