Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were having a big party on the 4th. Sled water skipping [about a 200' swimming pond 15' deep] smimming, mud buggy'in [bring your four wheeler] cookout.
Bring the whole family, a dish to pass, lawn chairs and drinks.

This is the 3rd annual outing with 40 acres to play on. If your in the Byron Mi. area [between Flint and Lansing] stop in and say hi.
It's located at 9550 S. Byron rd. 6 miles south of I69

·
Registered
316 Posts
Mikadoo,

Please e-mail me your phone number or e-mail address so I  can talk to you about the 4th of July. It sounds like a great time! I would like to come up and watch the water skipping since I am WAY TO CHICKEN to do it with my "pride and joy"! Maybe if I see it done enough, I'll get the bug and actually do it. But, I'm a big chicken at the thought of the "Fast Mach Z" going under water!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Please email/pm me with some more info also.  I'm interested about the camping. thanks
Caleb

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
We would really like to attend but unfortunately I have to work.But Team Renegade is having a Canadian BBQ on September 7.Possibly grass drags and a water run at the local lake.Nice beach there too.All interested pm me.

Have a great time Mikadoo and have a beer for all of us.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
LadyK, I notice you changed your location description.  I thought Bombi was in Valcourt, Quebec.  Or is that just where ski-doos are assembled?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sled dog & Fast MachZ, We have not had anyone camp, as this a local event. My buddy that owns the land has no problem camping as long as no one leaves a mess.
At this time we only have 2 sleds [wow] coming. Last year we had a bunch and all went down  
so most turned chicken this year, this is one reason I put it on SW to get more to come. I myself have crossed lot's of water in the winter but never in the summer. I dont like the take off and landing of his pond and could'nt imagine trying to dry out the electrical-seat and trying to prevent the engine from rusting inside!!!!!

We still have lots of 4 wheelers and mud buggies trying to go thru the swamp and ATV's running the woods. Even if no sleds show up, it's still a great time talking about sleds and meeting friends-drinking beer and watching the kids swim. Bring a sled,ATV, 4 wheel drive or just yourself and who ever else and have a good time!
Any more questions just PM me here

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (performancex @ June 25, 2002, 11:20am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LadyK, I notice you changed your location description.  I thought Bombi was in Valcourt, Quebec.  Or is that just where ski-doos are assembled?[/b][/quote]
This is the location where bombi's are loved

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, the 4th has come and gone and the party was another success. Only had 2 sleds a 97 Mach1 & a 2000 MXZ 700. They both cross the 200' pond with ease, the 97's skis never touched the water! The 2000 crossed like he was going down the road. Later on, after a few beers, the guy with MXZ girl friend decided she wanted to do it [first time ever] her take off was good, but as soon as she hit the water she let off the throttle and blub, blub, blub, hehe! Woman drivers!! [no offence LadyK].
There was about 15 four wheelers, 5-6 ATV's, and 2 motorcycles, everyone had a ball trying to make it through the swamp, climbing dirt mounds and just buzzing thru the woods. We had a front end loader on hand to get the stuck one's out. The kids had a ball on the rope swing and diving board at the pond.
Had about 100-150 people there and tons of great food! Sorry if I missed anyone from here that might of come, maybe next year.........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts