Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in south western ontario used to go to the tilbury show back in the day, too ka few years off and was looking forward to it this year.but the person who runs it doesnt do it anymore.

Does anyone know any water skipping shows ?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Midland Recreation has a park & it runs all summer. check out there site www.midlandrecreation.ca
click on Hoodlum Racing.
Uxbridge about 30-40 mins north east of Toronto. No date yet, it is around mid to late May. I will post the date as soon as I here when the date is.
There is a place north of Niagra falls that has a waterpark & grass drags. I don't know if they are still running but it was a big place about 2 years ago.

·
Registered
304 Posts
no runnin at midland rec due to fantastic nabours. thanks

·
Registered
795 Posts
I am heading up to Midland Recreation next weekend to get some parts for my water sled. When I talked to them over a month ago, they told me that they were trying to get it open this year.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Midland Recreation has a park & it runs all summer. check out there site www.midlandrecreation.ca
click on Hoodlum Racing.
Uxbridge about 30-40 mins north east of Toronto. No date yet, it is around mid to late May. I will post the date as soon as I here when the date is.
There is a place north of Niagra falls that has a waterpark & grass drags. I don't know if they are still running but it was a big place about 2 years ago.[/b]
I found the place that was near Niagra Fall, Bieda's Powersports. There park looks awesome, MX track, ATV trails, Grass drag track, Watercross & Seadoo track. Looks like the perfect place :inlove: BUT once again it looks like the town has closed it down :bash:
So if anyone knows of any places to watercross in Ontario Canada Please tell

·
Registered
795 Posts
Well I talked to Midland Recreation & it dosen't look good. Again the town has stopped this :cussing: I don't understand this because the closest house is about a mile & they are are about 10 miles from the main hwy. No where near the town. They are trying real hard for 2 events this fall. This is not a money thing because it is being donated to the town in hopes of having more events.
This is a #### off because this was a place you could go to almost anytime. They have 3 ponds & one of them was a practice pond for the beginners. They are also willing to help you out with some tricks or info so you get to send more time riding then swimming. Well I wish the guys at Midland Recreation good luck.
I will find out this week about Uxbridge. Hopefully that one is a go because it is always up in the air every year thanks to the town.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts