Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Looks like a great spot for water skipping good entry and exit points. We are attending a water skipping event this weekend in Uxbridge. Dan says he will meet me,permafrost,crazyb, and redrocket800 at the tim hortons in Uxbridge.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
We will have the camera clicking like mad and I will doo my very best to have enough fun for everybody
Hopefully anyone from here able to go will. You will be able to find LadyK and Team Renagade easily as we had RedRocket800 make us up a few signs for the event. Look for the sign  
SNOWMOBILE WORLD.COM TEAM RENEGADE there you will find us

·
Registered
356 Posts
I don't know Idooski! that's a great looking sled you have there, I'd hate to see it as a yellow submarine!!
You look like you have plenty of RPM's going ..... the guy on what appears to be on the mach on the right  looks to be sitting lower in the water, I think I'd  be squeezing it a little more,.... actually  I think I'd  better stay on the  shore, but it does look like fun!  Great Pic's.... DooZ

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Ok, I've got a question for you guys. I've got some pictures to upload, but every time I try it tells me that the file was too big.
Wait, I may have thought of the answer. Are you using URLs?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Pics must be 100 kbits max and 500 pixel lenght max. So either resize or/and save as jpeg until they are less than 100 kbits  

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
I must say I have not seen too many cats or polari doo this. Some say cats dont like water. Sinking isnt a big deal you get wet and it costs you $$$$. Been there done that. Great pics
 Is that you laughing at your bud.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts