Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great game played by canada, also great by the US, hey silver isint bad!!. Its a proud day for the Canucks!!!  What do u think guys??

Come on paul i know u watched.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Excellent game they have done us proud as well as the Womens team did.

·
Registered
578 Posts
That was an excellent game and could of gone either way. As a Canadian I'm very proud of our teams accomplishment against the equally tallented US team.

Did everyone notice the interaction between the two teams at the end of the game. That is what true sports is all about. Friends on and off the ice, true sportsmanship. We should all be proud as North Americans as we did ourselves very proud today in a fine example of championship hockey.

Have a great day!

Scott

·
Registered
307 Posts
Canadian hockey rules for sure, man what a awsome team.  In 2008 we should put in two teams since there is enough talent that didn't get to go.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Canada Rules EH!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
jwheeler,
 i sure watched and i am glad for the whole outcome, it was a nailbiter till almost the end then the score opened. i dislike blowouts. it sure didn't matter whether u.s. or canada won as long as it was one of those two with the other getting the silver because those guys are all buddies on those two teams.

what i like is it sure proved the hockey knowledge of wayne gretzky, with his hand on the tiller some fantastic things sure happened. one thing i never thought i would see was a nervous wayne gretzky, i think he should take advice from walter otherwise we will be calling him stresky.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats true paul i was happy just to see canada and the US in the gold medal game, they are all a great bunch of guys and even better hockey players, and this shows the world where all the hockey talent is, no offence to russia
. so for me and most of my buddies it was just a bonus for canada to get the gold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts