Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just because I havn't had much to do I was watching the topics in regards to all four manufacturers and I am sure this isn't the first time but just now the Ski Doo board has more topics than the other three manufacturers combined, and since Ibeen visiting we have always had more replies. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is by far the best board I have frequented in regards to Doo info and I think everyone should take a bow for the unselfish approch for helping not only Doo owners but all sleders. :thumbsup:

Snowmobileworld ROCKS! SWRules

Now if we could get some snow I could see formyself that my Rev will rock! ;)

Keep it up! This is how to grow a sport!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Whats neat about this site unlike other boards, is that in this site there is one big group of people that post under the diffrent catagories. On other sites theres catagories that each have there own group of people. If one posts in a other catagory theres a war.

This site is very rare in that way. SWRules

The reason that there is so much skidoo activity on here is that we save a lot of free time over the other guys by not having to constently fix our machines. :D :D

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I must say that this whole site is awesome. It seems that people are willing to take the time and talk sleds not trash. I still occasionally check out amsnow but at times I feel like i'm entering a grade three class room with all the childess crap that goes on over there. Keep up the good work everone. SWRules

·
Registered
63 Posts
I agree this site is great. I've only been here a short time but have been to other forums where way to much flaming goes on.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey machzzz guy , you have a good sence of humur, thumbs up to you. Especially this part about the quality of our bombys being so good that we have lots of time to enjoy our post here!!! lol :D :D p.s. Where do you go riding?

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Thanks.

I go riding north of toronto and mostly east of toronto. The Bellville, bancroft area.

·
Registered
624 Posts
SWRules As I've hinted in a couple of other posts,,, I'm a Techno Geek. I bought my Ski-Doo to get me out and see the serenity and beauty of the wilds of northern Michigan instead of spending all winter behind this screen. (Again)

I bought a kayak 3 years ago, and now spend all my free hours in the summer running rivers,, now I just can't wait to DOO it!!!!! during the winter months! :D

In my 7 year experience on the internet, I have joined and participated in many,,,no, MANY Forums,,, SWRules I have enjoyed my short time here more than I have EVER found anywhere else.

I feel like I'm "Home" Thank you ALL! SWRules

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Glad to hear that Troll.

Over hear you accually have a voice. Your not just a post.

·
Registered
978 Posts
This site is great, I've only heard bad things about other site's like a.m site, where they let there members go at it like grade school kid's and we don't need to get caught up in that now do we!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts