·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we got snow. :thumbsup: 3-4 inches leads to local school delays :lmao:

·
Registered
670 Posts
What kind of world do we live in where the entire states school system shuts down due to 2.5-3 inches of snow. What are we going to do if something bad actually happens. I bet you folks up north would still be in elementary school if they closed like we do here in Indiana.

·
Registered
476 Posts
What kind of world do we live in where the entire states school system shuts down due to 2.5-3 inches of snow. What are we going to do if something bad actually happens. I bet you folks up north would still be in elementary school if they closed like we do here in Indiana.[/b]
Well, not the whole state, we can get 2 ft. of lake effect snow up here in the Bend, and schools will still be open. Now if we get 30 mph winds with that , then it's a different story. We have the snow removal equiptment up here the rest of the state does not have. That said, we have 5 inces of new snow in the Bend, thank you Alberta Clipper. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
We did too!!! Too bad my sled is still in the shop....[/b]
Jeff, you should have bought a Ski-Doo, no need for shop time. LOL.... Oh, wait, you can ride mine. :whistling:

·
Registered
443 Posts
let her rip

·
Registered
980 Posts
Jeff, you should have bought a Ski-Doo, no need for shop time. LOL.... Oh, wait, you can ride mine. :whistling:[/b]
Speaking of shop time, did you ever get your wiring all straightened out there ski-doo boy? j/k :whistling:

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my boy will let you ride the mini z jt :whistling: , maybe have to arm wrestle him for it. he just run it around so I know its ok :wink: . hmmm, remember where that dealer of mine is at ? short drive south and you can get a doo or cat. of course I prefer the cat. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
its been lake effect snowing for the last 2 hours, picked up another inch, seems to be pretty much done now though.

·
10,054 Posts
we got between 4 and 6 here,,,, and I took full advantage of it!!!

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
What kind of world do we live in where the entire states school system shuts down due to 2.5-3 inches of snow. What are we going to do if something bad actually happens. I bet you folks up north would still be in elementary school if they closed like we do here in Indiana.[/b]
What you are tawkin about i grajewated from graid tree

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yeah we got hit hard at home in Trout Creek ontario. There's probably 3 to 3 1/2 feet at home. Too bad im in Lindsay for college and wont be home to ride my sled till the 14 :confused: and it still has to go in for a fall tune up.

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
We're up to about two inches here. And, of course, I have my rear skid torn down 100% to get powder coated, and 6 other sleds have been brought in in the last week for me to work on.

Why does everyone wait until the last minute like me?? :tongue: :confused: :blush:

·
Registered
9 Posts
we have like 3-4 inches up here but i cant ride yet i still gotta find a good cheap sled to get for christmas to keep up with or around my friends 670 haha i cant wait

1 - 20 of 26 Posts