Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need some new post's in the yam forum people. What's going on in here lately. It's the same few guys that post in here.  Hope this gets some action going on in here. Heck, I'd welcome you (Gentleman)
 from the other side.

Caleb

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Time for you guys to come over to the dark side

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I figured with the birth of the RX-1 there would be lots of blabbing going on in here. I heard and saw one running at horseshoe valley last winter.  It sounded wicked just like a superbike.  It will be nice to have a different high performance medley winding out down the trails

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Heck, I'd welcome you (Gentleman)   from the other side[/b][/quote]  Does that mean no ladies?
I always wondered what it looked like in here

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Well, I put a pic of a June snowstorm by Two Medicine Bridge near Glacier National Park in Montana.

I heard on the Weather Channel that they were calling for a foot of the hellishly missed white stuff. Imagine sledding in June.  

·
Registered
959 Posts
yeah wouldnet that be nice sleddin in june   shorts a tanktop and a sled hehe

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LadyK,
   You are always welcome in all forums but you MUST brimg cupcakes of offering.

Revrnd,
  I'd consider a ZX chassis powered by a 809+
I though that the RX-1 would have brought a little bit more action to this forum also.
Caleb

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
All hail the Cupcake Queen
"We're not worthy."

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
I wonder if we could sacrifice some cupcakes to the snow gods so they favor us this winter???You are all worthy Rev

I met the Rev on saturday he dropped by my work for a few minutes

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone can come on in and stir up some truble just so long as there's some action!
 It's not the brand butinstead it's the owners knowledge that we seek.
Caleb

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
i owned a1990 exciter that i hadported the head cut 44mm twin bender pipes. it made 110hp. hehe   and i also had a 82 srv that i also put twin 40mm,ported and twin aaen pipes .. so there u have it my yammy post and anything i can to help

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Machz69,
  Those older vmax's and srv sleds rocked and still do if they were taken care of. I know afarmer that wants me to by his 83 max and 82or 84 srv. $1400 and they have only been ridden a few times over the last 12 years. low miles. I'm half tempted. they don't handle to dam welll but theey are desent trail sleds, good sleds to let friend's beat.

Caleb

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Dogg, it's summer!  The only reason I'm still lingering around is I'm looking for any and all new info on the RX-1.  I can't wait for mine to arrive!   Been tinkering with the vette (68 ragtop), riding go carts with the kids, spent the weekend on the boat trying to throw kids off the tube, etc. etc.  Now that I think of it, there is way more to do in "Southern Michigan Summertime" as Bob Seger would say........

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Mighty,
  I'll be in Grand Ledge on Fri or Sat to pick up a check . I may end up working there one of these days. I need to write more mortgages to pay for the RX-1's I ordered, I don't have a penny in the bank. Dam mountain bike is draining me dry. So any one living in Michigan that has a mortgage give me a call at home or work. Let me see if I can save you money each month or lower the term of your loan.  I've helped alot of clients that didn't think that I'd be able to do do there good rate they currently had or do to credit issues. I have over 850 banks that I do business with. I also give to those that send me referals.       INTEREST RATES are low again so call me now.  HM 734-222-0971 (changing6-12 listen to message for new #) Work 888-265-1748 X22

Caleb
Allied Mortgage Corp.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Allied?  I thought you worked for Concept One?  But thanks for the offer, I have two buddies that do what you do and am already taken care of.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mighty,
My concept branch became a Allied branch. But I'm switching to a different office it looks like, To the old partner of my current boss. I need a fax/copier/scanner/printer/ i was looking at the new HP G85 that just came otu. What do you have?

Machzzzz1,
  They last plenty long mister. Lets comparee blown engines over the last five years betweeen all the brands and i bet yam wins for the least per sled's sold.
Caleb

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
LOL

Thats just because there tuned so mildly.  Insted of being compaired to a internal combustion engine they should be compaired to a air compressor.  

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
And before someone freaks out and tells me how they crossed the arctic 84 times on there venture turing i want you to know im JOKING...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts