Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Red Wing Mn And it is Snowing, sleating, Hailing, Thundering and Lightining here. It baffles my friggin mind. And the part I dont get Is that its 28 degrees. IT ALL SHOULD BE SNOW

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hey ditch_lover-My wifes grandparents live real close to you-they live in Pepin and my wife was born in Wabasha also.

·
Registered
403 Posts
We live in Michigan, just north of Detroit. Her family lives all over that area-Cochrin, Pepin, Wabasha and a few other places. The wife grew up or at least untill she was 14 in Cottage Grove, then they lived just out of Minneapolis somewhere. Then her parents moved here because her dad took a new job position. I met her 14 years ago and the rest is history I guess...

·
Registered
167 Posts
you want ot take wierd weather last week we had darn near a blizzard 15 inches of snow rode all weekend and it snowed the whole time now we have had thunderstorms and 60 degrees and no snow all in 1 week this realy bites but there calling for heavy snow on sunday gofigure

·
Registered
403 Posts
Trev-you like that huh!

So do I-it's a good motto to live by-for snowmobiles and dirt bikes and whatever.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I sure wish it was lookin like winter here in Ont. All the snow is almost gone, two days ago it was plus 11, yesterday it was about minus 15 and today it is -5 . The rest of the week it is supposed to be plus 5 and higher. The season is done here us I think

1 - 11 of 11 Posts