Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of a sudden the temp is 3-5 degrees celsius colder than normal here in Ontario across to Alberta. The 10 day forecast on Accuweather calls for the same. The predictions are wrong so far and it better stay that way.
I am even happy to say I have a miserable cold.

This almanac site is pretty accurate so far for October and calls for cold/ snow in November

www.farmersalmanac.com :)

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. Plus both my son and I have been home all week with the same miserable cold/flu.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I had the same cold about a week earlier :( That was some
crazy weather we near the end of september though.Had
to have the a/c going on mon and by fri it was almost cold
enough to turn on the furnace :0:

A

·
0 Posts
Not to be negative but last year Oct I was at my cottage and picked up 3 inches and squat for the rest of the year.

·
Registered
310 Posts
A SMALL PIECE OF ADVICE TO YOU ALL. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE WEATHER PREDICTORS AT ALL! not to mention predicting tonight. They couldnt even tell you what YESTERDAY was like! THE ONLY THING U CAN GO BY is the Radar. If it shows a storm right about to hit, then you can bet on it, but the weather people would say, OH NO, nice and sunny today guys, (0 degrees and snowing like a bastard)

Last edited by Snow Monkey at Oct 18 2002, 11:44 AM

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Originally posted by ZR Sled Head@Oct 18 2002, 10:13 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Plus both my son and I have been home all week with the same miserable cold/flu.
My daughter and I have been fighting it too for 10 days. wretched cold

Attachments

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Just looked at St. Germain, WI webpage for something, and their weather tab said it is snowing there today...maybe we will all have an early and great winter!!!

For anyone who rides in this area, go to Eagle River's webcam to see it firsthand....YEEEEEHHAAAAAAA!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts