Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised, I have started building the website with my vacation pictures.  Day 1 is now complete and ready to view.  I am now getting started on Day 2.  I'll pop back in and post when that one is ready.  Same for days 3 and 4.

The URL is:

http://www.ntws.net/bfoust/yellowstone.htm

I hope everybody enjoys them!!!  

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Day 2 is now up as well.  Working on day 3.......

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Day 3 is now up and ready to view.  On the home stretch now, if the ISP lets me go over my webspace limit  

Workin' on day 4 now.....

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
308 Posts
wolfman  I want to thank you for posting the pics  I had a chance to go this winter and canceled makes me sorry for doing that.   You truly are a uniqe individual  for going to  the effort and expense  so we can all enjoy the park  Your pics are better than any brochure or tv program I have seen about yellowstone.  It will really be crowded there next winter.  
I hope the rest of you who read these posts.  check out the organization called the blue ribbon colition.  They are the ones who got the park service to keep it open till next winter.  It was going to be closed after 2001.   I wish I had a website for the colition  The only thing I can find quickly is the acsa at www.snowmobileacsa.org
Lets all do what we can to keep yellowstone open.  and other national places also.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are welcome.  I've enjoyed sharing the pictures with others.  As for the Blue Ribbon Coalition website.  The link is actually on the main page to this site.

http://www.sharetrails.org

I joined last December.  I have been contacting them in an effort to take a more active role in overturning the snowmobile ban entirely if I can.  It is bugging the #### out of me just sitting around and watching.  

As for the crowds.  It will actually be less crowded next winter.  The first phase of the ban goes into effect.  All machines entering through West Yellowstone, Cody, and Jackson will be cut by 50%.  Only Gardiner will remain unaffected, as they only have a handful of the numbers entering there.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Many thanks.  The two day drive was well worth the visit.  Then again, I'm a bit partial to the place.  

1 - 10 of 10 Posts