70 Posts
nice sled!!

why did you turn the tack??

:hallo1:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's just a habbit for me to turn the tachs on my sleds. It's easier to watch top RPM. I dunno, I'm wierd...hehe

·
Registered
886 Posts
Georgeous sled, but that 100 mph speedo isn't gonna do you much good after the first 7 seconds. :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
You're not weird, that's something drag racers have been doing since, well, forever. But then again we have to shift every now and then . . .

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hear ya, I'm seriously thinking about getting one of those black tragic 130mph speedos. I also saw a sticker that you can add to the speedo that goes up to 120mph, but it looks kinda "******".

·
Registered
741 Posts
I bought the "cheesy" decals for my speedo. I spend all the money on he sle and then wimped out when it came to a speedo. :nervous: I have a new digital cam I will see if I can get some pics of my sled up in the next couple weeks. Kevin

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Looks good phazerhater. I saw thoose sticker to and didn't really like the looks of them.

·
Registered
959 Posts
so.. buddy... pal... wanna share her? darn didnet think so.. but first things first get a new speedo then.. give her a proper home in my garage hehe :p

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Looks great PH. I hope you got a good deal on it. I saw a 03 900 out the door price $7500 at Trackside in Eagle River Wisconsin a month ago. At that price even I thoght about jumping ship. ;)

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got her out the door for $7200 and cost + 25% on all accessories, including the new cover, under cover, oil, spare belt, and plugs. Even threw in a free ZR hat. :D I thought that was a pretty good deal... ;)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts