Snowmobile World banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am proud to anounce that my 670 with ME on it beat a fast ZRT 600 with a much lighter rider on it. It was sweet. Beat him by about 6 sleds the first time, then he did a bit of tuning and was only a half a sled length behind in the second race. And I didn't even take the ACM nut off!!!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What can I say...It was a personal best. RX -- I was giving up almost 100lbs to the zrt rider and that sled has always been an over achiever. He also had a deeper lug track than I did. Couldn't touch him last year. It was a good benchmark for my clutch kit

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've got a Cudney Clutch kit, SPX silencer, short carb boots and a 501 rotary valve. that's all. Seems to work really well!

·
Registered
664 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mxz7 @ Feb. 25, 2002, 10:28pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Darnit Steimy,I was going to say that.You beat me to it.
[/b][/quote]
Well at least you were thinkin' it so that makes you a true horsecollar too.

Did you send Paul his cheese yet?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.