Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am proud to anounce that my 670 with ME on it beat a fast ZRT 600 with a much lighter rider on it. It was sweet. Beat him by about 6 sleds the first time, then he did a bit of tuning and was only a half a sled length behind in the second race. And I didn't even take the ACM nut off!!!

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Way to go rocketman.I am sensing babe magnet auras from you  

Hey did you know that while you were away you were crowned supreme high lord of cupcakes? LOLOL

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What can I say...It was a personal best. RX -- I was giving up almost 100lbs to the zrt rider and that sled has always been an over achiever. He also had a deeper lug track than I did. Couldn't touch him last year. It was a good benchmark for my clutch kit

·
Registered
7 Posts
I tried alot of 670 setups on my fz 670 even tt670s and could never get it to pull half as hard as stock.  What kind of setup do you have??  Sounds like a good one!!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've got a Cudney Clutch kit, SPX silencer, short carb boots and a 501 rotary valve. that's all. Seems to work really well!

·
Registered
664 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mxz7 @ Feb. 25, 2002, 10:28pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Darnit Steimy,I was going to say that.You beat me to it.
[/b][/quote]
Well at least you were thinkin' it so that makes you a true horsecollar too.

Did you send Paul his cheese yet?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts