Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waking up to snow on the ground put me in the mood, so I loaded up the 05' gade and went to see my dealer.

A new 08, Renegade 800R is ordered.

Now its going to be a long summer again. I just hope its as good to me as the 05.

FishHog

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Congrats Fishie!!
I feel your pain on the long hot summer.
Did you buy it from Candoo again?
You know we'll be anxiously awaiting your sled reports as soon as there's a hint of snow on the ground. Happy trails next season.

Jeff

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
That's awesome fishhog, congratulations :thumbsup:

As Trailblazer stated, we'll be anxious for your reports.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
[attachment=35395:boogieboy.gif]A big Congratulations Fishie ! Good thing we have this site to help get through the long hot summer as there seem to be a few people that are going to be anxiously anticipating next season.

Snow4

Attachments

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Congrats Fishie... there's nothing like a spring order to make the sled bug carry you through the summer !!!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Well possum on a gumbush.....can't believe you took the plunge Fish!!! Can't wait to hear your reports after you get some miles on it. When did they think it would be in, lol. It's never too early to tear up the yard a little :undercover:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
[attachment=35397:summer_sucks.gif]

Rick :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Congradulations! Count me on the list of wanting to hear detailed info after you get some seat time.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Lucky S.O.B Congratulations on the new sled.. sure its going to be a beast outta tthe box.. when you list your overview.. list the sleds you've lined up against and gave a nice snow covering on..

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Congrats

after a long winter everyone from Ont on SW is getting new iron for next winter

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys. I'm pretty excited about it.
Didn't end up dealing with Can-doo, as much as I wanted to, they just couldn't touch the trade in value I got at my local dealer. They would still be my first choice, and I woudn't sweat a few hundred $, but it was pretty significant, and not an 1 1/2 from home, so I made the deal locally.

FishHog

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Congrats

after a long winter everyone from Ont on SW is getting new iron for next winter[/b]

Hey Freezie, are you letting the cat out of the bag there?
Come on, Fess up. What are you getting Bro?
Curious minds want to know.
Then we can all rejoice together.

We'll have to have the first SW Canadian Fall Smoke Out.
Everyone brings their new iron and we REV (pun intended) the motors to appease the snow gods for an early, long snowy winter across the entire snow belt.

Jeff

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
nothing new Jeff

I only wish

but will be riding something other then my current sled

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
will be come fall

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Congrats to you too Freezie.

New sleds don't have to be new, just new to you.
Except for 2 past sleds, mine have always been used.
It's just with the problems we've had with Cody's sled this year, I wasn't in the mood to risk it again. Our winters are too short to be wrenching on them mid season. Especially when you've gone over them with a fine tooth comb pre-season.

Let us know if you're looking for something in particular.
Collectively we have lots of eyes to keep one out for something you'd like.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 20 Posts