Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new CBR600F4i.  So now we will probably get burried in snow until June!  Soooo, i did my part, now we just need some white stuff.   eric

·
Registered
413 Posts
Congrats EGCXR on the bike, it's really nice but damn is that seat hard on the a$$.  I like Hondas but bought a ZX6R last spring.  Sportbikes are the next best thing to the acceleration on a snowmobile.  Good Luck!  What color?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'll go insane if it doesn't (the weather) make up its mind one way or another! this inbeetween shi* scks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you're right on the snow dance butt are ya sure you didn't just jinx summer? (sorry, shouldn't even have said it)
I tried to down load a pic for ya but it went just like this winter

hey, what are camoplast ski's?!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bike is RED/WHITE, it's 01 leftover.  The only difference between a 01' and 02' are the colors.  My favorites were red/white and the silver/black and a shop my buddy works at happen to have a red/white one.

Camoplast was supposed to release their skis last year but didn't, so i grabbed a pair this year.  They seem to be very good quality and definately saved some weight.  There not very expensive, but the riding is night and day.  I could never have steel skis again.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I would personally like to thank you for all your efforts, but ITS NOT WORKING. All the 6 inches of snow i had is starting to melt. Gonna have to pull the muscle car out of the garage, murphy's law, then it will snow.  

·
Registered
858 Posts
Don't worry guys, it should begin to snow after the weekend. I'm going in a Caribbean cruise for the next two weeks starting Sunday. Don't be jealous, I'm going there to study volcanoes and coral reefs for a geology course. Who thought geology could be such a difficult and strenuous  subject

·
Registered
530 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (EGXCR @ Feb. 06 2002, 10:05am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just bought a new CBR600F4i.  So now we will probably get burried in snow until June!  Soooo, i did my part, now we just need some white stuff.   eric[/b][/quote]
Buddy has the exact same bike as you.  He bought it last summer.  I've drove it a couple of times.  Got to put about 100 miles on it.  All I can say is its one wild bike.  And its EFI, makes it that much better.  Smells awesome when you burn 93+ octane fuel.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKI-DOOD @ Feb. 08 2002, 02:50am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hear it is going to rain most of the summer LMAO[/b][/quote]
I hear it supposed to rain this weekend.
 GO WINTER!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts