Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we just finished the chairty golf outing......And big thanks goes out to SHD800, Snofrog, mlabudda and Snowprowler! :thumbsup: SHD800 and mlabudda drove from Ohio in the rain to play....Snofrog also drove up from the Michigan/ Ohio line to Oxford..... And a big thanks to Snow prowler who came and ran the Vegas hole...Yeah in the rain! :thumbsup: They all helped me raise over $2,500 !!! THANK YOU ALL !!! :D :thumbsup: SWRules
I'm proud to call each one of you FRIENDS! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
It was a pleasure :D

Rain did make it a little unpleasant but it was a great course and a for great cause. Nice move by not auctioning the shirt :cool:

Prowler it was great meeting you. See you at the SW ride :wink:

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
I had a great time... MIKE that course is awesome!!! NO BULL can't wait to Play it on a sunny day.

I hit some of the best drives of the season w/ about 5 layers of clothes on me! :lmao:

Everybody did their part in the scrambles we went in -6 At least we all pulled

are weight out there! :lmao:

P.S. Nice to meet you Prowler. Get that Cat tuned in for some deep powder riding! w00t

at the S.W. Ride :thumbsup:

Wish you guys would have seen sexy Snofrogs rain suit! :thumbsup: What size was that again buddy! :whistling:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
It was a pleasure and an honor to meet SNOWMANDP,SNOWFROG,SHD800,& MLABUDDA. I had a great time out there. Even in the rain. Though I wished it was SNOW. Honestly you guys did'nt make a freind with me. You made a FAMILY member. I will do anything for you and every one els on SW. I can't wait to meet the rest of you on the SW ride. :)

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I think you all did fantastic.. Congrats :!: and Mike, I can feel all the emotion with this coming from you.. Your right that we have a great bunch of people here... I still remember how this S.W family came together to help a little girl last Dec.

Snow Prowler, You have one up on me, Out of all the people I have met from this site, None of these men are on the list, so I too look forward to meeting my mich/ohio buddies either at Idooski's or on the trip.. :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Wish you guys would have seen sexy Snofrogs rain suit! :thumbsup: What size was that again buddy! :whistling:

[/b]

mine said size elephant while yours was a size hippo .as sad as I looked I was warm and dry lol. Mike I was glad to help you out !

glad to meet you Snow prowler . next time your coming down to Dundee let me know

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine said size elephant while yours was a size hippo .as sad as I looked I was warm and dry lol. Mike I was glad to help you out !

glad to meet you Snow prowler . next time your coming down to Dundee let me know
[/b]
:huh: Hey Mark ...You know Snow prowler must shop at Cabela's!!!! So you should see him in Dundee soon !!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
:huh: Hey Mark ...You know Snow prowler must shop at Cabela's!!!! So you should see him in Dundee soon !!! :thumbsup:
[/b]
Actualy I have been there only once. But I would like to go again some day. Bass Pro Shop is just a little bit closer.

[/b]
Snofrog, If and when I can get down there for a day trip to Cabala's, You will be the first one I notify Would love to sit and shoot the bull with you. Maybe soon? :)

I think you all did fantastic.. Congrats :!: and Mike, I can feel all the emotion with this coming from you.. Your right that we have a great bunch of people here... I still remember how this S.W family came together to help a little girl last Dec.

Snow Prowler, You have one up on me, Out of all the people I have met from this site, None of these men are on the list, so I too look forward to meeting my mich/ohio buddies either at Idooski's or on the trip.. :thumbsup:

Snow4
[/b]
No Snow 4. You have one up on me. At least you got to go on a ride with SW. I'm still waiting for my first ride. I realy can't wait to meet you and snomutt either. The way you have been to me on here. It's like I gained a Li'l SISTER. :)

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've spent a little time in Bass pro shop myself w00t It's 2 miles from home :wink: Love to fish when I get some free time :D Largemouth, Northern Pike and Muskie!!!! I also love to fish in the Flordia Keys w00t caught a 200 lb Grouper last time !!! That was an Awesome trip! :whistling:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I've spent a little time in Bass pro shop myself w00t It's 2 miles from home :wink: Love to fish when I get some free time :D Largemouth, Northern Pike and Muskie!!!! I also love to fish in the Flordia Keys w00t caught a 200 lb Grouper last time !!! That was an Awesome trip! :whistling:
[/b]
If your that close to Bass Pro, next time I'm out that way I'll give you a howler :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts