Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Aaah, too bad. I'm near the west coast of South Western Ontario.
Beautiful sunsets on Lake Huron.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
western Manitoba a few provinces away from you snowslut...

Rick :D

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
There's no snow on the Oregon coast anyway... just rain, rain, rain! I hope you figured out a way to mount your outboard motor to the back of your sled ;)

If you have sleds and live in Garibaldi, you are definitely a hard core sledder! My hat's off to you! It's gotta be a long drive to anywhere with snow from there!

Welcome to the forum. It's always nice to see someone that lives in the same time zone on here!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's no snow on the Oregon coast anyway... just rain, rain, rain! I hope you figured out a way to mount your outboard motor to the back of your sled ;)

If you have sleds and live in Garibaldi, you are definitely a hard core sledder! My hat's off to you! It's gotta be a long drive to anywhere with snow from there!

Welcome to the forum. It's always nice to see someone that lives in the same time zone on here![/b]
Garabaldi is right in the Coast Mountains there are endless amounts of places all around, the gas station is farther than the closest spot. Not to brag :tongue:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bragger! welcome to the forum, you gonna come to Pemby and grip it and rip it this winter or what. I've been lookin around on some drives and found some new close places for pillow lines dude. we should go scope it on a day off I'll show ya there's a couple...ttyl dude.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bragger! welcome to the forum, you gonna come to Pemby and grip it and rip it this winter or what. I've been lookin around on some drives and found some new close places for pillow lines dude. we should go scope it on a day off I'll show ya there's a couple...ttyl dude.[/b]

Nice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts