Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled accross this site, www.snowconnections.com, and it's featuring reviews for '99 sleds, show dates for fall '99, etc.  It's like a ghost town, like the people in charge of the site just disappeared 3 years ago.  I was looking for the dates for the show in Milwaukee this year...I think it's the second week of Oct., but not sure.  BTW mods, I don't think you can consider this one a competitor's site  

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Ya, I came across this site also about 1 1/2 years ago. Cant imajine anyone paying to keep it going! One good thing I learned about the site was I found out the 2000 Formulalll 800 I purchased used was a spring order only model, if that means anything from a value stand point?

·
Registered
120 Posts
if you can't link useful info from another helpful site to this one,why mention one that is no longer in use?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hey Jim, The dates for the Milwaukee Show are the 11,12,13 0f October. There is also a show by the same group in Grayslake at the county fairgrounds with swapmeet,grassdrags,etc. that one is 27,28,29 of September

·
Registered
959 Posts
dates are 11,12,13 of oct. i wouldnet miss it for the world !

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, I will be in Milwaukee.  

Steimy, I used to go to the one in Grays Lake, but about 4 yrs ago my wife and I went to the Milwaukee show...needless to say, we haven't been back to Grays Lake show since.

Is anyone going for the swap meet?  What days are you going to be there?  Maybe we could meet at a certain booth, or go for a drink Sat. nite.  We will go up Sat early or Fri late, and stay 'til Sun a.m.

·
Registered
282 Posts
We have the best snowmobile site right here hands down. About those show, the Milwaukee show is WAY better. We usually have as much fun at the Grayslake show because of the gras drags. Alway's agood time. No beer at Grayslake though. Kinda got to bring your own. Heck, in Wisconsin, you canget a beer about anywhere!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I've been to the Grayslake show the last 2 years, it's pretty fun with the grass drags, the swap meet is pretty big too. I'll probably go to both, on the Saturdays.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (98xc700 @ Sep. 12, 2002, 8:16pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Heck, in Wisconsin, you canget a beer about anywhere!
[/b][/quote]
Yeah. I got the kegarator in my garage  
 Anyone going to the Milwaukee show is invited to come over to my homestead and have a couple. I live an hour west of Milwaukee.  

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi Jim,

So you live in O'Fallon, eh?  I'm just north of you in Glen Carbon.  I'm going to check out the Grayslake show the end of this month, mainly for the grass drags.  Plus I'm looking for a few good deals.  Maybe we can hook up sometime on the trails up north.  I usually ride in the western U.P., but will go anywhere there's snow, however I like to keep my travel within a days drive.  (I'm sure you know what I mean since you're done here too).

Jon

·
Registered
120 Posts
We have the best snowmobile site right here hands down.

ummmmmmm yea,,thats what I was thinking

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds good Jon...I'll send you a message.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hey 7, I see you went back to the original avatar, I think if you change one more time it has to be custom! We should all post later when it's closer to the show and let each other know what days we're going to be there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts