Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an MX Z 600, and i was wondering what i can do to beef it up.  like new suspension, pipes, clutch kit, what else, and what suspension should i get?? i want both new front and back.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
what year is it, dpm or no dpm?, whats done to it now?  You want a new suspension???

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a 2001, i havnet done anything to it yet no mods yet.  and yes a new front and back suspension.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
First thing i would do is to stud it, give it a mbrp silencer to make it sound bad a$$, i wouldent play with the clutch unless you are doing alot of racing and want all top end or all bottom, if you are going to go with pipes get an EGT Gauge to keep an eye on the temp so you dont burn it up, but unless you are a fine tuner dont bother with them because you will probably lose power rather than gain.  i dont know what to say for front suspension but if you want the ultimate ride go for an m10 rear they are great, personally i am happy with the stock suspension on mine for now.  But if you want to get into some really heavy tinkering Limskii had a set up which sounded good for the 700 on the second page of the doo board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts