Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put some colored extras on my 2002 XCsp. The sled is black with red trailing arms and decal but the springs are yellow. What color hood vents, windshield, snowflap, ect should I put on it Red or Yellow. Does any one have a black xc dressed up for me to look at for ideas? ;)

·
Registered
303 Posts
someone on maxsled.com or here was posting pics of what his '02 xc looked like with yellow hood vents and skid plate. Im thinking it was the exact same colors as yours and it looked sharp.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
RED :hallo1:
:hallo1: :hallo1: :devil:

·
Registered
355 Posts
i got a 99 5xcsp... sled is black...got a all black windsheild says polaris in the middle of it...red hood screens, red skidplate,red radius cover (upper/lower) red headlight cover.. red hyfax to...but that really doesnt make a difference cause noone can see it neways..sorry i dont got ne pics... i think its looks really good...but of course im goin to say that... -INDY

·
Registered
53 Posts
i have a 99 500 xc and i went with a black cobra windshield. and everything else yellow; skis, screen kit, front bumper, snow flap, rear bumper, tunnel role grips and tunnel supports. Looks awsome. i will try and get some pics on here soon. :p

·
Registered
767 Posts
yellow. there's enought red already. Add yellow to balance it. But I also own an MXZ.

·
Registered
708 Posts
make it all black who sees color at 90mph in snow dust!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts