Snowmobile World banner

What Did You Buy At The Sled Show?

4K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  bluebyyou 
#1 ·
Did you get the newest version of Produ Max or a bunch of must haves that Max'd out your credit card?
I showed remarkable control, headed out in search of a new 900 cat to replace my 02 ZR-800. On the way I got an idea that just maybe I better check to see if my current ins. co. was as crazy about the idea as I, well that didn't go well, a flat out no. I'll ride the 800 again this season. I did however find a couple of other things,

--graphite sliders

--8" carbides

--new jacket

--new bibbs

How did you do with your wish list?

#5 ·
That, or you walk into the show broke, so you don't have a choice! LOL

SN5 is a pretty good movie, but i think you'll be hard pressed to find one that's better than SN4!! SN4 is 5 - 10 times better, IMO. But it's still a good vid. I've watched it about 12 times in just over 24 hrs. lol

#7 ·
Got a great deal on a sport Tek vest and bought a Tempaflow for the 9. Overall I thought it was a good show, but man,whats up with the Rev's everywhere. BTW my company said no problem for the 9 a couple months ago, I hope their position hasn't changed.

#8 ·
She made me leave but by that time I was already broke!!!

Let's see

-Dial adjust shock
-Sno-Pro ZR/FC clutch alignment tool
-2 AC Helmets with heated visors
-1 Womens Ski-Doo Muskoka jacket
-FXR Sno-cross style pants
-FXR Sno-cross style pullover

Still need studs, Alum spring adjusters and Boots
I'll have to wait till next pay day

#12 ·
I showed some restraint as well.All i got there was
-new coldwave jacket
-skid plate
-3 different gear combos
-sliders
-a couple of helmet bags
-a bunch on balclava
-t-shirts(one for me,one for son)
-new saddle bags
And the old credit card has lots of room left on it for this winter :D
and gas :angry:

#14 ·
Ok so I was bad, headed back to the show today to pick up a couple of extras,
For my son
-jacket and bibbs
-helmet
-boots
-gloves
-slednecks 5
-braaap,braaap, the sequal

For dad
-urban street bike warriors
-judgment day (street bikes)
-arctic cat tek vest
-a/c gloves
-a/c golf shirt
-a/c gear bag
-a/c back pack
-a/c trailer decals

#15 ·
I bought a pair of carbides & 4 DVDs.

#16 ·
After dropping a couple grand at the show last year, I was determined not to buy anything this year. But darned if they didn't have the nicest Arctic Cat leather suit there! Fit like a glove too. And then a nice Arctic Cat "Team Arctic Racing" sled cover.......

good deals though - worth $1,400 normally - talked him into $575 CDN for the two!

Naturally, I prefaced it with "Honey, what a deal I got...." when telling the missus.....I should be allowed back into the house anytime now.......

#20 ·
Well i bought a new A/C helmet , it was on for 1/2 price, couldn't resist. it came to $212 with tax.

Wife bought a new Coldwave Jacket, also not to bad of a deal.

Oh ya also bought some venison and hot sausage.

All and all it was a pretty good show!

#21 ·
I'm going to the Novi show this Sunday. I need just a few odds and ends, I wanna get the windshield flair bags and some fancy-schmancy fleece/polyester pants and turtlenecks. Oh and 2 new pair of gloves. And that's all I need. And this set of pipes, and these reeds, and that's all I need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.