Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Well...I work at a sod farm and at this moment I am trying to get in to a plumber and pipefitter apprenticeship! I also work on my parents' farm and someday plan on working on a record deal in Nashville :) :dazed: :D

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'm a heavy equipment operator, and have the winter off>>>sounds great doesent it??? Well it is , but ski-dooing is expensive and so is a Morgage.......Cant seem to afford a new sled, and go on a week holiday.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Heavy Equipment here too. I dig for the City of Elyria Water Distribution. We fix watermain breaks and new taps.I rehab homes on the side.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I'm a Service Information Editor for Caterpillar, I write and edit service manuals for the paving equipment built in Minneapolis.

Pierre

·
Registered
176 Posts
Worked for Sears as a heating and air conditioning technician,but decided to go n my own and now own my own company with lots of headaches.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I am a Civil Engineer. Wish I have been working longer and had enough vacation time to call off work and enjoy the snow. :D

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'm a senior design engineer for a large automotive supplier.

·
Registered
241 Posts
RIght now my parrents are retired and have been for a while... i am in school working hard hoping to get into Dartmouth, Brown, or MIT to go on to major in forensics or a mechanical engeniering....

·
Registered
54 Posts
I own a Window Washing Company in the Twin Cities (Minnesota) Got into snowmobiling because we don't work in Dec, Jan or Feb. Had alot of free time between vacation trips and the "Honey do list" in the winter, so sledding was the ticket!!!!! :) I love taking off from the garage after a snow fall and and the area school kids are in the classroom......AHHHH.. Untouched Trails!!!!!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I'm a Designer. I sit at my computer most of the day and design construction equipment. It gets boring until its time to go out and do some destructive testing! :D

·
Registered
757 Posts
CAD Systems Administrator / Designer for a large plastics company. Our parts can be found on many snowmobiles. I've had the opportunity to work with a few of the major mfg's and people associated with the sport which can be kind of fun at times.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am a Warehouse/line operator for s.c.johnson

1 - 20 of 64 Posts