Snowmobile World banner

What Do You Think Of My New License Plates?

3K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  Team_Arctic 
#1 ·
So what do you guys think :)

I can't say how much "I LOVE SNOW"

#2 ·
lol nice plate :p

#5 ·
I bet you'll really please some people during the first heat wave next year :sly: :D

#12 ·
Originally posted by mxz7@Nov 3 2002, 10:56 PM
Darnit, I was going to get that one. Oh geeeeez you live in Wisconsin too. Aw man that sux. I think I'm going to end it all. :hallo5: :p

Nice plates dude,I'll know who that is if I see it. What kind of vehicle is hiding behind those plates ?
I drive a black 2000 Civic Coupe, Factory SI spoiler, tinted windows, eurotaillights...

SOME DAY I'll have my truck! ;)

#14 ·
Originally posted by SNOW 4 JM+Nov 4 2002, 06:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SNOW 4 JM @ Nov 4 2002, 06:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--mxz7@Nov 3 2002, 10:56 PM
Darnit, I was going to get that one. Oh geeeeez you live in Wisconsin too. Aw man that sux. I think I'm going to end it all.  :hallo5:  :p

Nice plates dude,I'll know who that is if I see it. What kind of vehicle is hiding behind those plates ?
I drive a black 2000 Civic Coupe, Factory SI spoiler, tinted windows, eurotaillights...

SOME DAY I'll have my truck! ;)[/b][/quote]
Like I said SOMEDAY I'll have the plates on a TRUCK :)

#23 ·
i like the plates i was thinking of gettin custom plates for my truck but cant think of anything good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.