Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey PH,
Dont waste your time with slp products, Use an aftermarket company that deals directly with your make of sled. Speedwerx,PSI,BlackMagic,D&D. All of those companies get their sleds right from AC and do alot of R&D on them before the sleds are even released to the public. I Never heard anything good come from slp. I had a speedwerx single pipe on my 02 ZR 800 CCLE, and that worked well. You have a nice looking sled there dont slow it down with products from companies that dont deal directly with certain makes of sleds. just my 2cents. :doh:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL That's pretty much what I figured. I have never heard anything about SLP, good or bad, so figured someone here would know.
I will most likely end up with speedwerx or PSI when they come out with something as I've tried both with great results in the past. ;)

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
never heard of anything good from slp ? there is a guy that logs near 10,000 miles on his sled every season with slp skis on every sled he gets. you can go to his site at robert lyons

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:withstupid: I know him from another site paul. His whole crew puts on crazy amounts of miles! :nervous:

Last edited by phazerhater at Oct 19 2002, 08:56 PM

·
Registered
249 Posts
Exactly-------WINTERFREAK Took the words right out of my mouth!

·
Registered
374 Posts
PSI or D&D! I have had good luck with psi and my buddy had used D&D for a while and likes the set ups they have. Speed werx? I've heard good and bad. Phazerhater, we need to hook up and ride this year, we live in the same town!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm not into modifying my sled (engine) but if I were, I'd go Black Magic 1st, D&D 2nd, no one else third! BM works with Cat, thats why they're my first choice. But that's just me.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by dajetfixx@Oct 19 2002, 09:37 PM
PSI or D&D! I have had good luck with psi and my buddy had used D&D for a while and likes the set ups they have. Speed werx? I've heard good and bad. Phazerhater, we need to hook up and ride this year, we live in the same town!
Most definitly! I take it you are in East Grand then?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yes, East Grand! We take 3-4 trips every year. More lately because the lack of snow. The weather forcasters don't give a good forecast for snow this year either. I sold my 2000 600 and decided to keep the wife's zr500 and ride that this year. Hardly and miles on it. Send me an email this winter or when ever.

dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts