Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could have been out sledding but instead, I had to go and pick up the summer toy. The people where I store it thought in their wisdom that spring had sprung last weekend and took all the boats out of the hangar. Three snowstorms later, this is the result. Needless to say I was a tad #%#% off at them and will be looking for a new storage area for next winter.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
If it is any consilation my day wasnt any better.First of all I had to work, then permafrost comes into my work and tells me he backed the truck into my sled

.The trailer hitch dented the gas tank and broke the plastic piece where the pull cord comes out. Then after work I come home and have to drive the babysitter home in a blizzard and pay her, the boys have gone riding.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
looks to me like there are two people here that it just wasn't their day.  
  have a better day tomorrow you two.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Braking must be fun going downhill with that behind.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Nice boat green looking at that pic reminds me of a joke that I wont tell cause I dont want to offend anyone

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Nice set-up green!  You have every reason to be pissed!  Did you eventually get some riding in? Hope everything gets better GREEN and LADY K!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Ahhhhh, come on  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I should have been on the board back in January. Got home from the holidays the house had been broken into and ransacked. Then the following Sunday, the neighbour's younger brother who was renting the basement, turned on the natural gas, phoned up the cops and said he was going to blow it up. It took the cops 3 hours to get him out of the house. The house has been sold so good riddance.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">rev,if you were on the board in Jan. you would have more posts than Yarek.LOL[/b][/quote]

I agree mxz7.Revrnd sounds like your tenent has some serious issues! I used to live in Scarborough before we moved up here 5 yrs ago.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ladyk,
 lucky for you to move away from scarberia, it's on the 6 o'clock news all the time.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
That's horrible Rev!  How's the new life?  Sounds like a rough neighbor hood!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
No it's not the neighbourhood it was just the neighbour's younger brother. He had rented the basement. I think he was having problems with the ex who had custody of their son. Maybe the holidays weren't the greatest and he just snapped. The cops took him away and the older brother who owned the house, finally sold it this week.

LadyK & Permafrost, if I'm talking to you in Apsley, I'll fill you in. The above is the "Reader's Digest Condensed Version"  

I'm thankful I took the sled up to Apsley before Christmas even though there wasn't any snow up there. They broke into the garage too. Took a bunch of tools, the snowblower and tried to start my car with spare keys they found in the house. Luckily the battery was dead in the car.

10 bucks in Canadian Tire money says they would have been back for the sled if it had been there. The way the insurance company has been I would have been riding my Elan from New Liskeard to Hearst. By now I'd be just heading south out of Iroquois Falls on the return trip :)

I've heard of a place west of Pickering called Scarlem, anyone know if there any trails in the area?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts