Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For next season im looking to get accessories for the sled..... Not sure really what I need or what I should get. Looking to do more powder and off trail riding. Getting a reinforced skid plate is the only thing that i know for sure i am going to get. Any ideas would be helpful. Also Im not sure what color would look the best. I guess its all preference, but hopefully you could give me some ideas.....

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
lol..i really love artic cat colors because you really dont need any or much to make the colors cool....i just hate the sleds....no offense but i would do some colored ski-loops, handle bar hooks, you could even do colored hyfax....by the looks of it i would carry out that orange it would accent it well!!!..hopefully ive helped...lol..have a great day!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a similar problem. I have a 2006 Crossfire 7. It is orange. I would like to peel off the factory decals and have the hood airbrushed. The problem is I do not know what to have painted on it. I am not into flames and such. Any ideas for me?

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have a similar problem. I have a 2006 Crossfire 7. It is orange. I would like to peel off the factory decals and have the hood airbrushed. The problem is I do not know what to have painted on it. I am not into flames and such. Any ideas for me?[/b]
Well...if it's not flames then scantily clad, big breasted women might be a nice choice. :tongue:

·
Registered
337 Posts
For next season im looking to get accessories for the sled..... Not sure really what I need or what I should get. Looking to do more powder and off trail riding. Getting a reinforced skid plate is the only thing that i know for sure i am going to get. Any ideas would be helpful. Also Im not sure what color would look the best. I guess its all preference, but hopefully you could give me some ideas.....[/b]

Pull off all the stickers and go for the Nightfire look.

·
Registered
46 Posts
For next season im looking to get accessories for the sled..... Not sure really what I need or what I should get. Looking to do more powder and off trail riding. Getting a reinforced skid plate is the only thing that i know for sure i am going to get. Any ideas would be helpful. Also Im not sure what color would look the best. I guess its all preference, but hopefully you could give me some ideas.....[/b]

I would definetly go with a orange skid plate, orange ski hooks, orange rail grips, fly screen green chrome windshield, black head light covers and a set of orange or green screens. Possibly change the rear idler wheels orange.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I covered up the orange 7 with some vintage A/C purple[/b]

Thats a good look. I like the old school vintage purple look. Very nice sled!!!!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts