Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to be getting into buying a sled this coming winter..well sooner soillbe all ready to go :D . this will be my first so im a beginner.

what type of paper work will I need for the buy. and everything else I will need to get once I have possesion of it.

I know insurance..license.. what else?

·
Registered
443 Posts
gas, a helmet, a suit, boots, gloves. lol

but seriously you will need registration, insurance, a valid drivers license or snowmobile license. and trail pass?

·
Registered
443 Posts
and spark plugs and belts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Hmmmm, what about snow?

:lmao:

Jeff

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Im looking to be getting into buying a sled this coming winter..well sooner soillbe all ready to go :D . this will be my first so im a beginner.

what type of paper work will I need for the buy. and everything else I will need to get once I have possesion of it.

I know insurance..license.. what else?[/b]
Buying new from a dealer all you need is your drivers lic and money. The dealer will do all the nessasary paper work for you . You will get a temp reg(bill of sale etc.) till your sticker comes to the dealer or mailed to you . Insurance is up to you through a insurance co . of your choice , they will base your cost on the model and size of your sled. All they need is your vin no# Some states require insurance some dont but it 's worth it if something happens. I always keep a up dated pic of ours for the insurance co to have on file . We have ours covered to be replace not to the value of that year of sled . This way all the extras get replaced too. I think ours are insured for 8k ea ,we pay a little extra for this but it would be worth it for all the custom goodies ive done.

Call your dealer and he will set you up . Im not to sure on how things go in canada except things cost more and they have a tax for everything :unsure:

Good luck on the buy and see if you can get them to throw a bunch of SNOW in on the deal :tongue:

MUTT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts