Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is just 1 day closer to the next sleddin season......  Can't freakin wait........   C'mon snow!!!!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I agree...I can't wait....But with temps near 100F here in Ontario, I wonder if it will ever snow again?

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Tattoo, the heat must be getting to you

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm...........snow!!!!  I cannot wait to take another sledding trip.  

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Yep, today was just another typical hot ,humid summer day. I work in a 10 bay shop that is about 10 degrees warmer than the outside temp.
 There is not a day that goes by without thinking of riding.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I hate this heat too!
But one thing that's nice being in West MI is that the Big lake gets warm and this winter (If it's cold enough)....Lake Effect Snow!!!!  I can't wait!  Hopefully this winter will actually be Cold!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I grew up boating and just love this hot weather (other than when at work), and used to hate winter, until I bought a sled.  Now I love both seasons, always something to look forward to.

so for you guys who hate summer, I suggest buying a boat, and make the best of it.

Or, you could move to Greenland.

FishHog

·
Registered
959 Posts
fish hog  isent greenland green  hehe jk whats with that greenland is ice and iceland is green  what the heck !    cant wait for snow either i moved my jacket and snowpants and got a smell of 2 stroke fumes !! LOVE THAT SMELL!!!!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I believe the Vikings called named Greenland and Iceland such to keep others away.  Who would want to go try to take over a place called Iceland?  Now Greenland, that sounds like a place we want to live!  Then the joke's on them...

Or something like that anyway.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks God I have a background picture on my computer of myself starting my sled on a beautiful white COLD morning... sun reflecting off the snow, -20ish, lake with a nice snowmobile groomed track..

I look at this photo 50 times a day.. yummy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts