Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats wrong? at the bottom of the page were it says whos logdin in i'm logdin in but when i try to do anything a mesage
pops up and asks me to login and theres no place to to get to my controlpanal it says lodin guest.
so when i login it says thank you, you are now logdin sportx.
then after it loads the next page it tells me i'm not logdin. you must login to reply. but my user name is still at the botom of the page and i wasn't disconeted from the net  

please help

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MichYamaha @ Aug. 26, 2002, 09:14am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Same here, cookies in my browser are setup right  
[/b][/quote]
The problem isn't actually the message board. There are hundreds of other users including myself that aren't experiencing any problems at all.

Typically, when this happens, your forum cookie has become corrupt OR the cookie configuration for your browser is not setup exactly correct.

The first thing to do is go to the main forum page. Near the bottom of the page, you'll see a link that reads "Delete cookies set by this board". Click on that.

Once that is complete, delete all your temp internet files on your computer, then empty your cookies folder. Make sure that you do this manually as IE doesn't always get rid of all of them. You can usually view the files in INTERNET OPTIONS if you are using IE.

Then make sure that your cookies are set to receive.

Restart your broswer and go back to the main forum page. click on login and fill that out as your normally would. Once you are logged in BOOKMARK THAT PAGE. Only bookmark the page once you are logged in. Then, in the future, use that bookmark to come into the forum. This will keep everything working good.

BTW, this has all been addressed in the new forums, so we won't have as many issues.

If you have further problems, please contact me via email.

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts