Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look deep into this picture you will see whats wrong, there is some faint background music so turn up your volume.

Picture

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Haven't had the #### scared out of me like that for a long time!!!!!!!!    GOOD ONE!!!!!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I got that in an email a couple days ago and it scared the living crap out of me, then I look at it this time knowing its coming and STILL just about dropped a load!!hahaha  How pathetic is that!!??
LOL

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
That made me hit my head on the monitor!  I was staring very closely when it flashed and I guess my head decided to move closer to it...LOL

·
Registered
2,037 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
You got me!!!!   Still laughing my ### off, as well as my co worker here.  

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
you guys are all a bunch of wussy-girls...that thing came up and I killed it and ate it!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I am still laughing but I got to clean my shorts, of course I turned my volume right up!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I think I left claw marks me the ceiling holy ####. It was pretty loud,But I like it after it was over and I was reading all the post and picturing what I was reading that kept me laughing even longer. I 'm glad my wife is not home she would think I was nuts.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I saw that a while ago, and I knew something was up.  And cause there have been a few of those gif type things showing up.  Thats another thing that gave it away, the gif or swf, or whatever they are called.  Still will get ya, if you dont know whats coming.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts