1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I vote for UNTOUCHED...... untouched POWDER trail that is! :thumbsup:
I did pick one of your choices though! :D Whats a TRAIL??? LOL
Awesome thread Mark this one should doo really well![/b]
I left that for you ,even though I have logged thousands of trail miles with you I knew you would say that lol

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
geeez... It's a tough one snofrog because they are all favorites at different times. :confused:

If I have to pick it would be wide open

[attachment=38916:100_0092.jpg]

Snow4

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I think you've ridden a few untoched trails with me! :thumbsup:[/b]
that doesn't mean that's his favorite.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Never said it WAS! Snofrog loves bumps! We rode a real bumpy trail
a couple of years ago and we were hauling A$$ as soon as we passed
the groomer Snofrog Reduced his speed by 15-20 mph!!! LOL
Right Buddy! :thumbsup:[/b]

yep ! I wouldnt want to do them all day but I do like bombing through a mine field on occasion

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Me I voted for wide open :thumbsup: But I'll ride where ever the snow is. I really hate the bumpy stuff !!! Jen and I got caught in the worst trails I had ever seen just outside of Gaylord last year. The trails were so bad when we got back I loaded up the sleds to head home and we had just got there that day :cussing: I did not see boondocking as a vote :huh: For anyone who has not done this you don't know what you're missing!

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
I vote Tight and Technical!!!!
i ride a 485 phazer and all the big boys cant keep up with me on the tighties i love it!!!...a real rush for me!
we went up on the BIG roads on the mountains at one point and they were all just about out of sight and the old phazer and i werent havin as much fun as our regular trails barely big enough to fit sleds side by side....
BUT then again on the way up the mountain before we hit roads it was soft stuff up to my neck and that was extremely fun...and a little scary... and i might be lookin forward to hittin that stuff even more then the turns this winter...even thinkin about gettin a longer track sled to do so...so i might be sittin on the fence between no trail and tight trail...for now

GOOD THREAD!
wish i had pictures!!!!!

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I voted tight and technical - but as I write this, there's one that appeals to me even more. One with snow on it......

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I love the combination twisties and mountain climbs with an experienced group of sledders. I need to work on my bad habit of following too close though (scares folks). I like to look beyond the sledder ahead of me and I'm not really concerned if someone is crazy enough to stay on my tail... sorry !

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I love the combination twisties and mountain climbs with an experienced group of sledders. I need to work on my bad habit of following too close though (scares folks). I like to look beyond the sledder ahead of me and I'm not really concerned if someone is crazy enough to stay on my tail... sorry ![/b]
fit in with us doc. boondocking is great but you can do that anywhere there is snow, you have to drive to find the good trails through the woods. real boondockers are out west though guys. snow over you, not just to the bumper. I consider that just a ride. :wink: a big problem with boondocking is trespassing.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts