Snowmobile World banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I sure do love my USI's. Best ski out there in my opinion. However, I have only tried C&A's and USI for aftermarket skis.

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
think it would be hard to go wrong with any of them.

Powder Pro
Slydog
C&A
USI

If you dont want to compromise trail riding you prolly will like the USI. They are also a little cheaper then PP and Slydog.

Randy at gobigparts.com is having a sale on slydogs and sled-parts.com (SW sponsor) has some good prices on the PP's. C&A go to Ebay... they are a dime a dozen.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
think it would be hard to go wrong with any of them.

Powder Pro
Slydog
C&A
USI

If you dont want to compromise trail riding you prolly will like the USI. They are also a little cheaper then PP and Slydog.

Randy at gobigparts.com is having a sale on slydogs and sled-parts.com (SW sponsor) has some good prices on the PP's. C&A go to Ebay... they are a dime a dozen.[/b]
for C&A dont go to ebay, there is a cheaper place i got mine
www.kjmotorsports.com
i got my skis with mounting kit and largest, most expensive carbides you can get on them for less shipped to my door then dennis kirk has just for the skis.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
for C&A dont go to ebay, there is a cheaper place i got mine
www.kjmotorsports.com
i got my skis with mounting kit and largest, most expensive carbides you can get on them for less shipped to my door then dennis kirk has just for the skis.[/b]

Thats who is selling them on ebay same price as the web site

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.