Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering what kind of skis are good for trail riding and great for off trail riding. I want to try the Poo sidehiller 2 skis but wow they're exspensive.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
the new grippers are supposed to be pretty nice, ive hear many good thing, powder pros are about the best thing to every be invented to powder riding though not a place to get them cheap
www.motofrugals.com

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I sure do love my USI's. Best ski out there in my opinion. However, I have only tried C&A's and USI for aftermarket skis.

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
think it would be hard to go wrong with any of them.

Powder Pro
Slydog
C&A
USI

If you dont want to compromise trail riding you prolly will like the USI. They are also a little cheaper then PP and Slydog.

Randy at gobigparts.com is having a sale on slydogs and sled-parts.com (SW sponsor) has some good prices on the PP's. C&A go to Ebay... they are a dime a dozen.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
think it would be hard to go wrong with any of them.

Powder Pro
Slydog
C&A
USI

If you dont want to compromise trail riding you prolly will like the USI. They are also a little cheaper then PP and Slydog.

Randy at gobigparts.com is having a sale on slydogs and sled-parts.com (SW sponsor) has some good prices on the PP's. C&A go to Ebay... they are a dime a dozen.[/b]
for C&A dont go to ebay, there is a cheaper place i got mine
www.kjmotorsports.com
i got my skis with mounting kit and largest, most expensive carbides you can get on them for less shipped to my door then dennis kirk has just for the skis.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
for C&A dont go to ebay, there is a cheaper place i got mine
www.kjmotorsports.com
i got my skis with mounting kit and largest, most expensive carbides you can get on them for less shipped to my door then dennis kirk has just for the skis.[/b]

Thats who is selling them on ebay same price as the web site

1 - 15 of 15 Posts