Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a prediction, according to the accuweather guy , theres suppose to be lots of snow kinda a repeat of the winter of 95-96 . Do you remember ? It was awhsome in the great lakes area . Anybody want to dare predict??? :hallo1:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Originally posted by MichYamaha@Nov 12 2002, 02:34 PM
No prediction here in MI. I believe the forecast when I look out the window and see it for myself :p
Mich I agree with you on that one! SWRules

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is to funny, as I was writing this it started to snow here in Thunder Bay . ya baby :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Winter in Washington was awesome last year. This year their saying El nino is back which means higher temps with less precipatation. It's 45 and raining in the mountains.

·
Registered
310 Posts
winter in maine will be just like it was last year, or worse. im thinking 25" or less of snow. i just cant see the snow coming when its November 11 and its 71 degrees out, its already JUST like last year.

·
Registered
530 Posts
If you can predict the weather in MN, I'll give you a cookie. With my luck it will be back in the 80s this December again. But I can always wish for snow ASAP!!!!!! Early Christmas gift Santa. :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Im here in very north Indiana (3 miles from Michigan), I havent any snow yet, but im hoping for the best. Ive heard everything from really snowy or nothing. But be your dollar I'll be doing my snow dance every day until it snows

·
Registered
160 Posts
Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove: Let it snow :inlove:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well I am sitting here in AK and looking for snow!!!
We had an unbeliveable Oct. On Halloween it was 45 degrees.
We have about 2" on the ground a little more in the mountains.
By now we should be up to our [email protected]# holes in snow, so I hope you guys outside have a better year then this one has started out to be for us.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Well my dad seems to think were in for a BIG WINTER!! and he is usually always right when it comes to the weather. he knows everything. anyways, I made a bet with him that it will be just like last year. He plows a lot too, so if we got a lot of snow, he gets a lot of money :D I might go plowing this year, but that will cut into my sledding time...... :inlove:

·
Registered
745 Posts
I own a trailer that has three times the miles as my sled, I will go to the snow if doesn't come to me.
I'm hoping for a decent year in Minnesota, if not, I'll head west again!

FZ700

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Come on guys, no negetivity here . I was in the shopping mall and there was old people complaning about the 2 inches that just fell on the ground, so I reach over to say to them "if you don't like the winter why do you live here? move to Florida and stop cursing the nice snowfall" . They just look at me ,maybe they will consider it. Does anybody else see that? :devil: Anyway were suppose to get it good this year. So keep those spirits up high!!! :inlove:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think you right about the repeat of 95-96 winter here in NY but i believe that next years winter will even be worse! but....thats only my guess...I HOPE I AM RIGHT! !!! :0: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
it has been setting up perfectly since spring here with the rains we have been getting to have the best sledding season here in southern ontario ever. i have been planning a trip to sudbury and return on the sleds from my laneway.

·
Registered
959 Posts
well im hoping we can top our whole 31.2 inches from last year if i get out and get 400 mi im happy thats 2 times what i got last year so anything ill take it!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts