1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
i tried to make it be a 2003 but couldnt afford it... damnit

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I will be riding my 2000 but it has been pretty much completely gone through being I had it stripped down to the frame.  Plus I added a few goodies.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Myers, Glade to hear you found a sled to race. I was going to tell you to call 701-786-4120 and ask for Terry cause I think he could hook you up with an 03 440 liquid for a decent price.
How is Jesse doing? I haven't talked to him for awhile. Did you go to Lancaster to pick up the sled? Did you get to talk to his wife,I went to school with her? She got upset with me and jesse when we made their little boys 120 faster.LOL

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Keeping the 01 mxz700 again this year, none of the new ones really tickle my fancy yet, plus i love my 01 model.

·
Registered
84 Posts
See signature.  Gonna mainly ride the F7, have plans to long track the ZR 600.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Running the '01 for one more season. Hopefully the ZX will be updated for '04
Not really enthused about going out & buying a REV.
i really like the looks & handling of my 600. Even though the REV may be the best riding sled according to the experts on TV & in the magazines
, I still have to look at it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
SnoRat- He is doing well but looks like most of his crops are going to be lost because of flooding. I spoke to him a few weeks ago and they were sandbagging the house because the waters were getting close. Sounds like a real bad situation. I haven't picked the sled up yet, I believe he is coming down next month to bring 3 '02 sleds to All Powersports in Victoria, MN to sell at Hay Day's. I am buying either his practice sled or one of the race sleds but am waiting for him to call back with his opinion on which one I should take. He seems like a great guy but I felt like a total moron when he called because I could hardly speak for the first couple minutes when he said who he was. Rachelle @ Stud Boy said she would talk to him for me but I never expected to have him actually cal my home. I am excited to get to meet him again but on a more personal level.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I have a 2002 6K$ snowmobile that i am trying to sell to buy a 2003 one and all the while my truck needs some serious work..... funny where our priorities take us right?

·
Registered
376 Posts
I will be driving my 2001 again, at least for another two years, I have to get the wife a machine next time around.  Thats ok I will get her something I want.

·
Registered
310 Posts
well my 01 will kick ### once i get the recall fix done, and add some goodies to it.  ill get an 04 next year.  a truck is more important to me this year.  just got my license.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Go4it @ July 14, 2002, 7:55pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I will get her something I want.
[/b][/quote]
I'm with you on that one. LOL

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Ultimately it'll be whatever I end up renting on my next trip.  Looking at doing some sledding in December on my next trip to Colorado - snow permitting.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yep ridding the 1999 mach1 for this year but I just got her at the end of last year..A single dad home owner burns up the cash fast but hey I have a 94 fz583,99mach1,97 enclosed trailer and a couple older chevy pu (87.79) my cars are no longer high on my list they get bumped by the toy`s
 jeff in nh

1 - 20 of 52 Posts