Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dealt with Psi and black magic so feel free to comment on who ya liked or hated in the list haha

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I've worked with both Black Magic and D&D. Black Magics service was pretty good, but had some issues with their online ordering setup. Wasn't real impressed with it. I bought some used D&D stuff from a member on here and I can't believe how great D&D has been about answering questions even if I didn't buy it directly from them. My favorite catolog company has to be High Perfromance Engineering. They have given me nothing but amazing service and fast responses.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i haven't dealt with d&d but i here they are good so i'll try em when i get the chance for what ever reason

·
Registered
47 Posts
what about Speedwerx...my favorite

great clutch kits and i'm gonna try their Ti-springs this year

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by crosscutter@Oct 27 2002, 07:44 AM
what about Speedwerx...my favorite

great clutch kits and i'm gonna try their Ti-springs this year
I never heard of Speedwerx i'll have to give them a look ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
have bought 2 clutch kits from black magic and both were duds, bought one from d&d for my zr 800 and got very impressive results.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Their clutch kit did wonders for my ZR6...also the Power Breather was a good bang for the buck.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Lick'nOutaTheCatsDish@Oct 29 2002, 07:25 PM
Their clutch kit did wonders for my ZR6...also the Power Breather was a good bang for the buck.
Yeah i like the power breather too a little pricey for such a simple thing lol but i'm glad i have it on my cat.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like a battle between PSI and D&D lol i had no problems yet with any of the names listed.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Someone you might of heard of uses Speed Werx ! Tucker Hibert.
I have had good luck with HPE, Starting line products and Aaen in the past (you don't see or hear much about Aaen anymore)
I think out west SLP is the best to go with - they are willing to work you through step 1 until done, fit and finnish is really good too.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yup i used HPE alot!!! for small stuff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts