Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was lookin for a few easy ways to gain a little speed, and i was thinkin of gettin a pipe for my sled. i have an 03 mxz adrenaline 600 H.O. what pipe will get me this? or if you have any other tips for pickin up a little power without doing anything major. thanks BTW my sled now is ALL stock

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
i was lookin for a few easy ways to gain a little speed, and i was thinkin of gettin a pipe for my sled. i have an 03 mxz adrenaline 600 H.O. what pipe will get me this? or if you have any other tips for pickin up a little power without doing anything major. thanks BTW my sled now is ALL stock[/b]
more gains in clutching. doo's don't really make huge gains with pipes.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
BRP pipes don't leave much on the table and to get good fueling in the mid throttle range ask yourself ,am I willing to sacrifice melting a few piston / cylinder assemblies for a few bragging rights. Stick with clutching it pays larger dividends.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i know this is the wrong section for this but..... what clutch mods do you guys suggest? without replacing the entire thing

·
4,440 Posts
without the testing expense of trying differant parts. I would opt for a nice kit from a reputable manufacterer, i.e. goodwin performance, dynamo joe , epi.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i was lookin for a few easy ways to gain a little speed, and i was thinkin of gettin a pipe for my sled. i have an 03 mxz adrenaline 600 H.O. what pipe will get me this? or if you have any other tips for pickin up a little power without doing anything major. thanks BTW my sled now is ALL stock[/b]

well i have to say pipe all the way and cluchting will get u the speed allso Vforce 3 reeds a great investment a lot more power all the way around, but i mean if u do this to your sled like clutching and v force reeds etc.. if they cant hear u comming whats the point.

·
4,440 Posts
well i have to say pipe all the way and cluchting will get u the speed allso Vforce 3 reeds a great investment a lot more power all the way around, but i mean if u do this to your sled like clutching and v force reeds etc.. if they cant hear u comming whats the point.[/b]
because if its quiet the trail is still open to ride :wink: . I agree with the reeds. boyeson petals are a nice cheap gain on mid range power. money on a pipe for a doo is not wisely spent. gain per buck is not much.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
because if its quiet the trail is still open to ride :wink: . I agree with the reeds. boyeson petals are a nice cheap gain on mid range power. money on a pipe for a doo is not wisely spent. gain per buck is not much.[/b]
Bingo! Tough to beat the stock pipe. Clutching is the key. My wifes 03 600HO rips! I have not touched a thing. However, I may play with the clutching a little.

·
Registered
304 Posts
a dyno port pipe will wake it right up way better than stock

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I shy away from pipes to , Raves on the doo,s work so well. mild trail porting reeds and clutching are a good bet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts