Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Guess is that they pulled our sleds from the production line to slap some crappy 007 stickers on them and sell them to people (in Oct.) who DID NOT snow check a sled last March. :angry:
(Yes, I'm starting to get a little upset with Ski-Poo!)

·
Registered
229 Posts
A person I work with, is still waiting for their early ordered REV Sport 600, black, RER, and electric start. Dealer told them to e-mail Ski-Doo and Ski-Doo told them to talk to the dealer. Talk about a vicious cycle Ski-Doo seems unwilling to resolve. At least I ordered the 800 and have been able to enjoy it since the middle of August. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Why didn't they just build the 600 Sports with RER and DPM after the 600Xs. Don't all the Xs have RER and DPM? Same sled, different shocks right? Seems like the person running the production order screwed up.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've been there and back again. I was told my black 600 sport with rer only would be on the assembly line early to mid Dec. I heard there was a reed cage issue recall on some of the first ones . I wonder if that is slowing production? After waiting 8 months it is hard to keep waiting when I already sold last years ride!!!! :angry:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was at my dealers yesterday and the sled that I snowchecked is still not in. Its a black 600 ho with rer and dpm.
I am damn glad I went a head a bought the 007 when I did or else I would have missed out on some races and some good riding.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I live in maine and I went to a dealer this weekend and asked when there DEMO rev woudl come in. they stated they called BOMBI and they told them

THERE NOT STARTING PRODUCTION TILL 12/20/02 :devil: :cussing: . i'M glad I didn;t order one or I would be pretty upset. so not sure about people in the midwest.

·
Registered
728 Posts
We are waiting on my girls Yellow/Black 600 HO Sport with RER And Electric start.
Was told to expect it Near the 1st of Dec.

About the same time my fuel and temp gauges are to be in too I am told.
Scott

03 800 X Rev (Its In)
96 Mach Z ( For sale)

03 600 HO Sport (Girlfriends)
93 A/C EXT 580 Z For sale
:hallo1:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey mustardman, which dealer did you go to?? I live only about 20 mins away from you. If it was West Port, I work there now, next time you in there ask for me. :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
Oh, I see.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey REV,
You bought you sled that you snow checked, they pulled our sleds from the production line to make the 007 sleds and figured that we can wait until the next production run to deliver our replacements. If you don't believe me, ask you dealer how many snow checked REV's he is waiting for, I bet it is the same number of 007's he recieved!!! (not counting your change from snow check to 007)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Every week since haloween i have heard it will be here in a week. I am ok with the first week of december any longer and the dealer will have to give me a real good deal on an 800. I really want my 600ho rer but will not miss any more ridding. I gave him a realy big deposit on the sled in september which was gonna save me money. If i would have known i wold have rather had the mone for the last 2 and a half months. :angry:

·
Registered
524 Posts
I was at a dealer today that had over a dozen rev 600's that were not sold yet! Someone screwed up somewhere!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Maybe he will sell them for cheap!! :) :p

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey TT670,
Where in western NY are the sleds. I am in central NY (Utica) and would be willing to drive out to buy one since the one I snow checked has yet to come in. If you could give me a phone number it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Called my dealer friday and gave him an ear full ! He called ski-doo, they said, they know people are pissed and are going to send letters to everyone that didn't get their snow check sleds yet and take care of them. He didn't say what they are going to do for us... ??? :angry:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts