Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer just called me and invited me to go test drive the REV in 3 weeks. What if I like it? I guess the worst case scenerio would be that I cancel the RX-1 I ordered and loose the $300.00 down payment. But what''s $300.00 if it''s not what I really wanted. Decisions, decisions!!!!!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Dont ride the rev.  You will lose your $300.00.  

I just sat on it and can tell you its awsome.  I wouldnt pass up an invitation to ride it.  At least that way you can really tell what you want.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It means that I have to plan a trip to the UP with my mxz500 and really didn't want to do that, but I guess I should.  No sense not taking a sled. I highly dought that they will give me very much riding time on the REV.

·
Registered
692 Posts
the rx 1 with the same A$$ end as a srx???  id take the rev for a test ride then go take the srx for a ride and compair the ride? thats only what i read!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I also just sat on the REV at the dealer and I liked it
right away. The styling and new lines need to grow on me
still but that with the 800 HO......I'm thinking real hard
about getting a new sled! At least ride it, then you could
find out for yourself and then tell us what you think.  

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I sat on a REV last weekend.  You have to atleast take it for a ride, what do you have to loose.  I still think I would be leaning towards the RX-1, but you never know.

FishHog

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Buy the time you have to really choose im sure there will be a lot of reviews on both sleds.  You can choose from what they say.  But never really trust the magazines...

·
Registered
87 Posts
heck yea ride it! ride it hard.  you never know, if your very impressed you still don't have to ditch the rx-1 until pick up date. By then you will probably have tested a rx-1.  My dealer gets the rev on the 11th. I am going to see if i can beat it for a while  

hey folders, i think the rear skid in the RX-1 resembles a 11.5" viper/SXr skid with a bigger diameter shock probably valved diff too,  not like the SRX 8" skid.
  I don't think i will ever snow check another sled without testing it first.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I used to think the rev was ugly untile i saw one in persone. now i see it from a diffrent angle and i cant wait to try one! just sitting on it is amazing, imagine driving it ! The black one is nicer than the yellow one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts