Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rember seeing this in a mag once anybody else got some..       for sale one___ low miles fastes sled around with new windshield  ect   they mean  to fast for me just rolled it.   for sale nice sled with low miles.   they mean can`t get this running long enough to put miles on it      jeff in nh

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
the best i have seen so far was " fastest sled around, excelente condition, never raced"  then how do you no its the fastest ?  

Last edited by DanR at May 01, 2002, 12:47pm

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
what i like is the 2-3 year old sleds with 1500 miles that have new sliders , new skis, new track and everything else that needs to be replaced on a high mileage sled.

·
Registered
30 Posts
who hasn't seen the ads stating all Canada miles or all Maine miles, there may be smoother trails but I haven't been lucky enough to find all perfect trails either place when I've been there.
How many miles are put on at or near wide open throttle on lakes or rail road beds?
watch these ads this fall especially with the marginal conditions this past winter all over

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i remember before i bought my sled you know the transition that you make when buying something first you talk to some sled owners then buy an auto trader. when i first started casually looking a friend of mine said never buy new and never buy a sled from around this area we live in he said best to buy from the parry sound area. anyways i bought new and ironically my first trip was to parry sound late in the season and when i rode along hitting the odd big rock sticking out of the trails here and there i couldn't help but ask myself why rocks are good for a sled when in my area it is the best farm growing area in north america without the rocks.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as with most things we live and learn. i think a good check of the sled means more than the miles(many unhook them) I would rather get a sled that was ridden hard and well maintained,than a 2 yeor old one that they did zip to because they trade every year or two. my old fz has 9500 or so miles but i have a stack of slips to show when i sell it this fall ...thanks jeff in nh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts