Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm down to my last $50 or so of in-store credit w/Nielsen's before I sever all ties w/them. What would you get for your sled, or gear, for $50? I'm thinking of maybe some pit gloves and spark plugs, what do you guys think? Can't believe I can't make a quick decision on this, but I guess anything I want costs more than $50.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought those new last year. Have hood screens already. Put footwell adj kit on last year. Already have a spare set of wear strips. Guess I could get h/bar riser kit, but don't know if I would need to extend the cables. Wish I had $500 to spend instead of $50!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Why dont you save the money for some fuel then. And as you know money is "makeable" - you can always earn some more. For fast money:
1. Blackmale your parents for some reason.
2. For next halloween, bring a biiiig gun and say "trick or treat" to anyone that comes around.
3. Offer your services to old, nasty guys. 50 $/hour.
4. Sell your sled.
5. Get a rich lady and let her pay for your expenses.
:D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I had the money, there'd be no issue...but it is IN-STORE CREDIT...so I have to BUY something from them. I'll have to keep those other ideas in mind though, to get money for my trips...except for servicing old men and selling my sled....two things I'll never do. :hallo8:

·
Registered
183 Posts
If you have to use the 50 $ in the store I would choose to bye consumers goods, like sparks, oil, etc. There is surely some small stuff you need for the season. And you can always save the credit for later.

·
Registered
959 Posts
oil plugs belt a hat or pair of gloves maybe a t-shirt or 2 or 3 maybe you could sweet talk them into letting you have cash instead

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Get a couple of thingamabobs they're only $25 each lol

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad to see you're back on track Formulaman...did you put your keyboard back in English mode??

·
Registered
310 Posts
Jim, you might want to get a h-bar riser kit. there around 30 bucks. What do you have for a sled?? You can always go out and measure how far your bars will extend, thats what I did. I managed to put a 3" riser on mine w/ NO extensions to cables.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Thanks for asking Jim, yeah everythings clicking and beepin' like normal

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
S/C, it's an '01 ZR 800...I guess I will ask them if my sled requires any extenders. I'm 6'4", so that probably would be the best bang for my buck.
What brand did you get? Does yours also tilt? It seems like every year someone else comes out w/one of these.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts