Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just put a couple grand into the mach dressing her up with chrome and other dress ups! but all of a sudden im getting this itch to buy a rev! i really want a new tripple but the anti irritant itch creams not working?
i also like the fact that i have no sled payment either!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I agree, if you dumped that much money into it, KEEP IT, and wait for the bugs to be worked out of the REV like mxzx said. its not even sledding season and there have been a number of problems, but thats just because its a first year sled. I know how you feel tho, even tho I just fixed mine up to probably be better then a new sled, i still want a REV!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
my last sled was all customed out too. i ended up keeping it just because it was customized and because i would not have been able to get the money back in resale. what all did you do to dress it up?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i had the front end trailing arms and all chromed
air brushed the windshield
dyno ports clutched
thinking about billet wheels??
chrome grill
chrome non skids
new 196 picks
new slides
new wheels soon
new rear shock
all new bushings and ball joints ( chromed) for front end

·
Registered
310 Posts
KEEP IT. Its customized and its YOUR sled. Reason #2 for keeping it, is because its a triple, and theyre getting harder and harder to find. Dont ever sell it either, I made my MXZ SO TOP OF THE LINE this year, I would never sell it, im always gonna keep it, but I may buy a new sled next year. and they might even come out w/ a new triple in a diff chassis next year, so just hold on to it, and see what 2004's bring......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts